• SAP License Management
• SAP GRC 10.1 process definition (CUP, RAR & SPM)
• SAP GRC 5.3 implementation (CUP, RAR & SPM)
• Designing SAP roles and authorizations on ECC, HCM, CRM, SRM, XI, APO, BI and Solman.
• Upgrading SAP authorizations
• Splitting authorizations for one company code into two company codes
• ABAP program analysis and authorization check design
• Establishing a SAP security policy
• Maintaining the corporate SOD matrix for the SAP systems
• Analyzing and designing a secure user provisioning process for SAP
• Analyzing and designing a “privileged access” concept for SAP
• SAP audit report compliance projects
• SAP authorization templates roll-out to FDA regulated supply chain corporation
• Consulting SAP Segregation of Duties
• SAP audits
Vito's experience comes from numerous security reviews, SAP implementation and roll-out projects, covering process and business controls, information security, authorizations and access controls.
In recent years Vito has worked as a professional SAP Security professional but he comes with an IT-audit background which has given him a sound and sceptical, but also proactive approach to security. The combination of IT-audit and SAP security makes Vito a valuable GRC resource for any corporation.
Vito has experience in operational resource management, both as an Audit Manager and from an outsourcing environment, dealing with off-shore resources.
Vito is an outgoing and open person who works structured and systematically with a focused and result oriented mind-set. His former clients and business partners values his critical but objective approach.
Vito currently holds the position as SAP BI Security Team Lead at Zurich Insurance Group, Switzerland and may leave with three months of notice.