Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
J2EE (Java EE)
- Open Source
- IT-Projektleitung / -management
Programmierung & Betriebssysteme
- Datenbanken (allg.)
Java, EJB, JSF, Struts, Websphere, JBoss, Spring, Swing, BPM
1 Jul 2015–Present : Appian Senior Consultant EMEA
Appian Corporation, Zug (Switzerland)
Consulting for financial institutions in US, UK and Eastern Europe. Development of banking solutions
for mortgages management and credit rescue.
Technical and BPM implementation of the Appian platform.
Technologies: Appian BPMS, JBoss, MySQL, DB2
01.10.2013 - 30.06.2015: SITel/SIA (Amt für Informatik und Telekommunikation, Staat Freiburg) / Randstad (Contractor), Givisiez (Switzerland)
▪ Project management for the implementation of the cantonal debt enforcement offices
(Betreibungsämter) software in the Canton of Ticino. Budget of CHF 1.7 million (government bill n.
6726), 150 users, 2 languages (Fra/Ita) and 8 public offices are involved.
▪ Participation in the steering committee and planning of the project for SITel (6 resources involved).
▪ Analysis and development of the migration tool (ETL) used to tranfer/transform 20 years of data
from VSAM IBM files to the SQL/Web solution using Java SE 6 (Spring Batch).
▪ Technical support for the installation and configuration of the software (Tomcat on Linux, MSSQL
▪ Occasional bug fixing (Java) and SQL.
▪ Training and support to the users in the client offices (business and accounting procedures).
Technologies: Java SE 6, Tomcat AS, Linux, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Struts, MSSQL, RUP, Excel
06.2009 – 06.2013 SITel/SIA (Amt für Informatik und Telekommunikation, Staat Freiburg) / Randstad (Contractor)
JEE Senior Developer / Technical support /
• Analysis, development and maintenance of the cantonal debt enforcement offices (Be-treibungsämter) software deployed in the Re-gions of Vaud, Fribourg, Valais, Sankt Gallen) in a team of 10 people.
• Implementation of the eSchKG/e-LP 2.0 standard to exchange documents between debt offices and creditors.
• Direct support and problem solving for the Vaud region implementation of the product.
• Development of a software used by the sup-port to automatically patch, verify and maintain the database data (Swing, Spring, SQL).
• Development of a performance statistics soft-ware to monitor the support activity (JavaFX 2 Beta connected to HP Quality Center)
• Pre-sale consulting to obtain a public contract (1.7 million CHF).
Environment: J2EE, Tomcat AS, Weblogic, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, MSSql, JavaFX
Norkom Technologies (now Detica / BAE), Leuven – Belgium
Banking and financial sector, > 500 employees
Project manager /J2EE Senior Technical Con-sultant (Contractor)
09.2007 - 05.2009
Norkom is a world leader in Anti-Money Laundering software, compliance and anti-terrorism solutions. My task were the following:
• Project management (planning, negotiation, coordination of the development…), single point of contact for customers and partners (Accenture and IBM) with financial responsi-bility on 3 projects (Italy and Eastern Europe). All projects went successfully live on time and on budget.
• Direct technical responsibility for the imple-mentation, delivery and the go-live of the Norkom solution for the following banks: Crédit Agricole, Crédit Lyonnais, Natixis (Par-is, France), Banca Intesa Sanpaolo (Milan, It-aly), CIB Bank (Budapest, Hungary). All the projects went live on time.
• Technical consulting on site (workshops, functional and technical analysis, configura-tion, installation, problem solving, support, performance tuning) for Axa (France – Bel-gium), Generali (France), OTP (Hungary), …
• Extend the core of the software with some customized Java modules.
Environment: J2EE, Eclipse, WebSphere WAS and MQ, JBoss, Weblogic, Spring Framework, JMS, EJB, Ant, Hibernate, Weblogic, AIX, SWIFT messages, Ora-cle, SQLServer, Struts