- Testdesign (IT)
- Testing (IT)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Sonata Software Pvt Ltd., Bangalore
6/2014 – 9/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Worked as Senior system analyst delivering number of projects for different clientele starting with ......
Project Details :- Starts from the latest
Client : Sonata Software
Duration : Sep - Present
Project : Johnson and Johnson – TRU Enovia.
Description: The tru program is an enterprise-wide initiative designed to provide a single source of truth for product DNA, the core product information necessary for high quality product replication. Drive reliable product replication, robust traceability and operational efficiency across product life cycles. Improve overall product quality and safety in protection of brand reputation.
Role: Verfication/Validation Test Engineer.
• Requirement Analysis & Query clarifications.
• Involve in pre-execution review of process sprint test cases.
• Involving in Dry run in Integrated Development Environment and Validation execution in QA environment.
• Restful webservice testing using Postman.
• Interacting with onsite team for query clarifications, status on approvals.
• Automation of the Test scripts.
• Share issues identified during dry run of test scripts with project team.
• Interact with Development to re-produce the issues.
• Create daily status reports.
Project Name : SAGE 300 cloud WEB App/Portal App.
Job Role : Senior systems analyst.
Duration : June 2014- Sep 2015
Project Description : Transforming Sage 300 ERP a Windows based range of ERP software, available with a variety of database backends to cloud based Web application.
Business modules supported ,few are listed below : -
• Accounts Receivable
• Alerts and Alerts Server
• Fixed Asset Management
• General Ledger
• Inventory Control
• Purchase Orders
• (Sales) Order Entry
• Intercompany Transactions
• Accounts Payable
• Reviewing FRS.
• Developing test cases based upon reviews of business requirements, functional specifications and Design specs.Writing Test scripts in Selenium.
• Manual testing of all the Features of the Application such its Operations, Billing & Financial Accounting.
• Automated Billing & financial transaction using Selenium.
• Testing functionality delivered across applications and workflows.
• Transaction Report validation.
• Raising Defect in VersionOne.
• Participating in team meetings and peer to peer reviews.
• Bug Triaging/Regression.
• Working knowledge on Windows Azure .
• Providing solutions to user forums.
• Participate in Scrum meetings.
• Timely completion of Task assigned in a given Sprint.
Sage ERP X3, Microsoft Azure
Adobe systems Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
8/2012 – 5/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Worked a Test engineer testing Adobe Flash professional.....
1)Project Name : Adobe Flash Professional
Project Description : Adobe Flash Professional is a multimedia authoring program used to create content for the Adobe Engagement Platform, such as web applications, games and movies, and content for mobile phones and other embedded devices.
It is a full-fledged Digital Art Software/Graphic Art software/Assets management tool where different internal tools for Drawing Shapes, Symbol etc also other stroke tools like Line,Pen,Brush,Paint Bucket are used. Different types of Text are also supported.
Embedding Text is also supported for Different Font Families.
Adobe Flash Professional is a tool for incorporating video footage into presentations for the web and mobile devices. Adobe Flash offers technological and creative benefits that let you fuse video with data, graphics, sound, and interactive control through timed based timestamp layout called Timeline also management of the Assets created is done through Library management.
Further Assets modification using different Adobe Product like Adobe Premiere Pro/Illustrator/ Dreamweaver etc is integrated.
Environment: Flash Authortime called Flash Runtime & Software language used C++ .
1) Writing Test cases for the features owned.
2)Test Case Execution using manual technique and later writing Test automation scripts in Silk.
3)Bug Reporting using internal tool Watson Express.
4)Performing different types of Testing through Different phases like a)Low level testing ,Unit (module) testing & Integration testing b)High level testing such as Usability testing, Function testing, System testing , Localization, Installation/Un-Installation & Acceptance testing.
6)Providing solutions to user forums for the features of the AUT.
7)Participate in Scrum meetings.
8)Timely completion of Task assigned in a given Sprint.
9)Demo to Product owner for the Features tested.
10)Demo to the Clientele.
11)Was a Scrum master to the team to deliver features on time ,solving sprint related dependencies like deployment related issues,co-ord with deployment team for on time deployment 2)Help solve intra team dependencies like code checkins/checkouts which will get integrate with dependent Computer scientist(Developers) ,teams located across countries.
On job accomplishments:
1)Was feature owner of different tools in Adobe Flash Professional like
Drawing tools ,Text ,Timeline etc.
2)Testing the Application on Different platforms in Windows 7/8/8.1 & MAC OS
3)Testing the Application on Smart Devices like iOS ,Android & Windows TAB.
4)Testing the Application on Smart Phones iOS & Android.
Major accomplishment :-
1) Reported most of the Shop Stopper/Crasher bugs in different release versions of the Product
which made the Product stable.250 bugs second highest in two version release.
2) Completed large number of Test Execution on Different Platforms Windows & MAC
simultaneously for the features owned in limited Time frame.
3) Timely Sign Off of the features owned.
Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT), Testing (IT), Qualitätsmanagement / QS / QA (IT), Adobe Creative Suite (CS)
Softlink global pvt ltd, Mumbai
6/2011 – 8/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Software tester for Logistic application Logi-SysEingesetzte Qualifikationen
Testing (IT), Testdesign (IT), tA-Logistic, C-Logistic
(BSC in Computer Science)
Expertise in Manual testing.
Automation testing experience in Selenium which include functional testing experince as well end to end testing of products .Exposure to Localication/Globalisation testing as well.
Web service testing for restful web services.