- Spritzgießen / Spritzgussverfahren
- Umformen / Umformtechnik
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Kundenname anonymisiert, 50769
8/2014 – 8/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
▪ Align and Drive for Global Sourcing Strategy., ensuring timing requirements of GPDS.
▪ Analyse and develop negotiation strategy for Stamping Dies, Welding Fixtures, and Assembly Fixtures
▪ Negotiate Tooling Cost based on best cost sourcing approach, OLQ and Market Test.
▪ Take lead on demonstrating Capital/Investment and Tooling analysis.
▪ Work with various Cross functional teams in delivering Tooling Targets
▪ Working in TVM activities and support cost estimates
▪ Provide Cost efficient solutions during design phase
▪ Review and optimize Tooling Process layout
▪ Cost collaboration for Engineering Changes - Take lead on Tooling Cost Changes for Engineering Changes.
▪ Optimize tooling Layout to achieve Material Utilization target
Spritzgießen / Spritzgussverfahren, Umformen / Umformtechnik, Organisation der Produktentwicklung
(Bachelor of Technology)
Ort: Vellore, India
Ort: Gannavaram, India
I have worked as Key Account Manager for Daimler in India. and Lead a team of 40 Engineers and Tool Room. I have sound knowledge of complete life Product Cycle Management and Project Management.
I have acquired good 7 years of hands on experience in Estimation and Negotiation with Global OEMS/Tier 1 & Tooling Suppliers across the globe.
I hold Diploma in Tool & Die Making from NTTF and completed Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). Throughout my career, I have been committed to continual professional development with additional training in management and Organizational development.