Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
6/2016 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Provided ETL solutions for populating the MDM database using datastage real time capabilities
• Used CDC management console to create subscriptions for staging/legacy tables which would capture the changes in source data efficiently.
• Created real time datastage jobs using CDC stages which would trigger the data flow in case of any transactional changes at staging
• Created MDM request XMLs using datastage hierarchy stage
• Have good knowledge in MDM concepts, web services
• Have good experience in using XML hierarchy stage in datastage
• Automated FTP tasks using windows batch script
• Provided innovative solutions to improve CDC server performance.
ETL, DB2, UNIX, Shell (CSH)
7/2014 – 6/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Built optimized/efficient/cost effective ETL Jobs to migrate data from legacy SAP 4.0 to SAP ECC 6.0, with Oracle as intermediate staging database.
• Owned critical data extractions from 10 different legacy production systems to staging, during development and during Go-Live releases.
• Extensively used IBM RTL suite (InfoSphere fastrack, IDA tools) to integrate Datastage and Database with SAP system, to import the table definitions from SAP and create preload tables (in database) and to import the segments structure from SAP to create IDOC jobs (in datastage).
• Extensively used SAP ABAP stage in datastage to extract/load data from/to SAP
• Configured and used IDOC stage extensively for loading data into SAP
• Created effective multi instance jobs to be used for data extraction/ quality checks across different objects
• Extensively used SFDC stage in datastage to load/read/delete data into/from salesforce objects. (using Create/Upsert/Delete options)
• Created parallel transformer C/C++ routines to implement complex business requirements
• Documented the end to end ETL development in a detailed manner
• Optimized Oracle SQL queries for better throughput in data extraction
• Created analytical SQL queries to implement complex business requirements
• Performed quality tests for multiple objects
• Guided team in using partitions in datastage for the benefit of better performance
• Reviewed and optimized the jobs created by team members
• Guided and helped team members in fixing adhoc issues during development and
• Published assets internally for the team regarding the Datastage optimization techniques and how to leverage the resources/functions in database and datastage to achieve better results
Oracle Database, ETL, SAP ECC, UNIX, Shell (CSH), VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
8/2012 – 6/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Understanding the business requirement and preparation of Low level and high level design documents.
• Introduced new methodologies during the design review meetings, that is to be followed uniformly across the development.
• Involved in Performance tuning activities which include data model and ETL component changes.
• Designed and Developed ETL components and scripts to migrate data from the source applications to target systems utilizing DataStage.
• Developed unix shell scripts to validate the errored out data for business analysis.
• Experienced in creating excel VBA Macro programs to create defect dashboards during the system integrated testing phase and to keep track of the deliverables effectively in an organized manner
• Played a major role in implementing adhoc changes to be incorporated into the data warehouse as per business requirements (For example, a change in code according to the changes in mortgage reform act in the USA)
• Co-ordinated the team to create test cases for defects and explaining the new functional changes.
ETL, Teradata, UNIX, Shell (CSH)