JSF (Java Server Faces)
JSP (Java Server Pages)
SOA (Serviceorientierte Architektur)
2nd & 3rd Level Support
Datawarehouse / DWH
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
J2EE (Java EE)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Kundenname anonymisiert, Frankfurt
6/2005 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Senior Technical Consultant of ECM Solutions for all locations based in EMEA with the following responsibilities:
1. BPM & ECM project development and implementation that includes requirement gathering, analysis requirement, effort estimation and status reporting to management.
2. Review of the business requirement as well as preparation of the functional & technical design documents.
3. Architecture planning, Reviews application- setup and definition for different business.
4. Source code writing, component design, Workflow design and web application development for high availability environment using Java, JSP, Servlet, JSF, Java Script, AJAX and Web Service with use of MVC pattern.
5. Developed and designed interfaces using HTML, JSP, Server Side components using Servlets on Eclipse.
6. Develop and design Java component for process automation, batch processing operation and web application.
7. Design and develop critical integration with external system using web service and Java using file exchange.
8. Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service.
9. Development for payment processing system to transfer fund for local and foreign currency using web application and integration with DWH database.
10. Development and execution of the test plans and providing 2nd level support for on going businesses during transition.
11. Overall documentation and reporting.
Proven track record for creation of business, technical and functional design documents that serves as the technical blue prints for the project delivery.
Architecture planning, Software application analysis, design and development, Code Management, Production/Customer Support, coordinating testing and quality check and implementation of financial solutions developed on different vendor suites.
Experience in design, develop Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL.
Good knowledge of OOPS, OOAD, UML (Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams).
Good experienced with WebLogic, IBM WebSphere application server and databases like SQL and Oracle databases.