Technical Safety Concept for ASIL D, Fault Tree Analysis, Common Cause Analysis, Safety E/E Architecture including Auto
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
4/2013 – 1/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Worked on a TSC for a DAS radar project which uses an Autosar architecture
• Technical Safety Concept for ASIL D, Fault Tree Analysis, Common Cause Analysis, Safety E/E Architecture including Autosar architecture, Safety requirement modelling, developing training material for various areas of function safety management, Communication with OEM.
• Wrote procedures for performing Software Tool Qualification according ISO26262.
• Written the FSC/TSC for several BCM functions, like Central Door Locking and Electrical Steering Column Lock.
• FSM for a high performance automatic transmission development project
• FSM for electric power train for e-Busses
• Written FSC and TSC for a high performance automatic transmission system
• Written FSC and TSC for electric power train for busses
• Performed FTA for automatic transmission system
• Support to HW failure metrics team
FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), Antriebsstrang, Radartechnik, Sicherheitskonzept, Management (allg.), Fehlerbaumanalyse (FBA)
4/2002 – 1/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
May 2008 – 2011: Continental Automotive GmbH
• Requirements engineer
For this project I was responsible to translate the user requirements that came from Renault into functional system requirements for the development departments. Also the requirements for functional safety based on ISO 26262
Apr 2002 – 2006: Hella KG Hueck & CO GmbH
• Process Improvement Manager
The goal of this project was to bring the software development process in all the software departments to level 3 of the ISO15504 (SPICE) model and to manage this change process. At the start of the project there were no real development processes in place
Softwareentwicklung (allg.), Requirement Analyse, Anforderungsmanagement, ISO 26262
Open personality and quick understanding of new technology. Stays on top of these changing technologies and eager to learn and share new technologies that emerge.