Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
4/2016 – 10/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Headed the Shoes division (€500 Million/year Revenue) Pricing and Product strategy for Amazon Fashion. Solely responsible for executing 3 sales, each > 40 Million euros.
• Responsible for managing the PPM (>30% pure profit margin) through strategic/tactical sales and pricing.
• Planned, Managed and Executed the entire Mid Season Sale, Spring and Winter Sale (each > €30 Million). Executed the entire range eCommerce activities from interpreting the online Page Views, Unique Visitors, current PPM, InStock, portfolio selection with vendors, profitability projection, monitoring and controlling.
• Catalogue Bad Data project: Researched and found anomalies in shoe size data across fulfilment centres in EU (Spain, Germany, UK, Italy and France) and implemented an auto correcting tool based on SQL for €25 Million+ inventory for Shoes, Bags and Purses.
• Sales and Markdown: Managed the entire P&L, Strategy and Planning and Execution of sales and pricing for Shoes for Amazon Retail.
• Competitive Mapping: Drove competitive mapping project for Amazon’s shoes collection against multiple competitors such as Zalando, Mirapodo etc.
• Online Analytics & Pricing Attribution: Ideated and headed the attribution model for Shoe sales vs. online performance, ground up and leading up to 2% additional revenue growth for Amazon shoes.
Reporting, SQL, Microsoft Access
Tub Systems and 22interactions, Bangalore
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
12/2013 – 3/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Chief Executive Officer & Product Manager
Spearheaded three separate technology innovations, project managing all aspects to successfully deliver three different products:
• Beam It Up: developed iOS / Android social chat platform to create local communities based around common interests.
• AdX 1.0: created digital B2C mobile ad platform that provides flexibility to upload and manage adverts from mobile phones in real time.
• Caterplus: devised banquet management application/CRM system that enables clients to set up all aspects of an event using this integrated interface, saving 50% on administrative costs and reducing time taken to arrange events by 80%.
• Oversaw range of activity including work flow design, UX / UI development, testing, digital marketing and roll-out strategies, social media creative, financial management and investment planning.
Co-Founder / Chief Operating Officer / Digital Marketing Expert
Provided media, branding, analytics and digital marketing strategy consultancy to global PE film manufacturer, large European data company and various startups that transformed business performance and enhanced investor appeal.
DIGITAL MARKETING/ANALYTICS CONSULTING:
• Extensively consulted early stage to mid stage startups on Digital and Go To Market:
German/International Statups: Pulseshift, Wrapclub, Snowcap Data
Indian Startups: Tootle, SearchX, Artbuzz, Thoughtapult, eHeuristics
GLOBAL PE FILM MANUFACTURER
• Project Duration: 8 months
• Worked closely with CEO to overhaul branding and messaging by devising and implementing range of improvements that included: creation of a new, online/digital B2B2C products and services portal; enhanced product creative and copy; and development of a new line of e-Commerce business.
• Boosted direct customer enquiries from digital channels by 25% and generated additional revenue worth $250k p/a through introduction of a new B2B digital channel.
• Achieved #1 Google rankings for the majority of product categories in less than 3 months.
LARGE EUROPEAN DATA COMPANY
• Project Duration: 12 months
• Developed from scratch entire digital & social presence and branding for a start-up big data business, including social media profiles and execution. (www.snowcapdata.com)
• Devised product creatives and developed investor decks tailored to potential investors that attracted over $1 million in seed and further $10 million.
• Instrumental in development of new big data product (600+ retail outlets and 250k point of sale locations) that identified opened and closed business and point of pale data through a data app – this was supplied to Google for point of sale update on Google Maps.
Android, iOS, Enterprise project management (EPM), Marketing (allg.)
(Mathematics and Science)
DRAKE UNIVERSITY, Des Moines, Iowa (2005)
Bachelor of Engineering
RAJIV GANDHI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, Madhya Pradesh, India (2002)