Apache Subversion (SVN)
J2EE (Java EE)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Deutsche Pfandbriefbank, Unterschleißheim
8/2014 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Designed and developed new features for different applications of the integration system.
Improved stability, performance of the system.
Analysed and specified new requirements of end users.
Introduced, mentored new colleagues.
Apache Subversion (SVN), J2EE (Java EE), Spring, Git
Azh Gmbh, Ascheim
1/2010 – 8/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
● Designed and developed new features to support different business
● Designed and developed unit tests using a continuous integration
system Jenkins to improve the reliability, the performance of the system.
● Maintained the system that serves about 450 customers and handles
more than 25 thousands invoices per month.
● Organized, developed, deployed different small bugfix releases to
improve the system. The system has been running stably since more
than two years and gained customer satisfaction up to 95 percent.
● Took part in Agile software development process by using the Kanban
method to organize different tasks of projects.
● Design and develop new modules in business layer of the system using
Spring, Hibernate and diverse of Java utilization tools.
● Develop test driver, load tests for different web services.
● Develop graphic user interface of the system using Struts, JSP.
Oracle Database, Kanban (Softwareentwicklung), jboss, Hibernate (Java), Spring, Webservices, JSP (Java Server Pages)
Azh Gmbh, Aschheim
12/2008 – 3/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Designed and implemented a new modules to view receipts online using
Developed a new module to manage services of customers.
Developed application that automatically generates data for test users.
Explained complaints and solved problems of customers.
Was in charge of the stability of the system.
J2SE (Java SE), Softwareentwicklung (allg.), JSP (Java Server Pages)
(Master of Science (M.sc) )
Development, Software Engineering, Agile Software Development.
● Diverse knowledge in Web Application, Batch processing, Information
● Programming languages : very good experience with Java, basic
Programming paradigms: object oriented programming, functional
● Development frameworks : very good knowledge in Spring, Hibernate,
JsTestDriver, Arquillian, JSF Unit.
● Experience with test coverage frameworks : Cobertura, Jacoco
Code quality tool : SonarQube
● Development tools : Eclipse, IntelliJ, SQL Developer.
● Build/deployment framework : very good knowledge about Maven, Ant.
Good knowledge about Gradle.
● Experienced with different version control systems:: Git, Svn, Cvs,
● Knowledge in database : Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL.
● Development web server: Tomcat, Jboss, Apache Web server.
Ability to work with different operating systems : Windows, Linux.