- Forschung & Entwicklung (allg.)
- Marketing (allg.)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
University of Bielefeld, Bielefeld
Hochschulen und Forschungseinrichtungen
1/2013 – 2/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
•Researched the potential of microalgae as a source for renewable energy using different analytical techniques to understand metabolic profiling and cellular biochemical pathways.
•Developed protocols/methods, performed troubleshooting duties and solved technical problems for high end analytical instruments such as GC-LC-MS, UV-CAD-HPLC, GC-FID.
•Identified multiple research opportunities and converted them into successful research proposals; this led to successful experiments, peer-reviewed articles and poster presentations
•A PhD thesis was successfully defended leading to an award of a doctoral degree in Feb 2017
•Led and supervised laboratory practicals for students, demonstrated experimental techniques, solved scientific and technical problems and ensured consistency and reproducibility of data.
•Marked coursework and provided constructive and diplomatic feedback.
Bioenergie / Biomass, Bioenergietechnik, Bioverfahrenstechnik / Bioprozesstechnik, Biochemie, Biologie
Lilac Medicare Pvt-Ltd., Mumbai
6/2009 – 3/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Responsible for sales and marketing of medical and health care diagnostic instruments, met tight deadlines on achieving sales target.
• Provided essential training and technical support to customers.
• Actively involved in creating new customer base, negotiating for pricing.
• Co-ordinated with suppliers and logistic department for delivery of products.
• Participated and represented company at various industrial exhibitions.
Marketing (allg.), Postsales, Presales
Ort: University of Bielefeld
Ort: Technical University Kaiserslautern