Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
8/2017 – 3/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
As a member of a strategic transformation project setup to close key audit findings from ECB pointing to potential inconsistencies between various regulatory reports (FINREP, COREP, LCR/NSFR, MREL). The bank is redefining the data aggregation process to eliminate any room for inconsistencies between FINREP and other regulatory reports.
I play the role of an SAP BCS / BW consultant and responsible for enhancing BCS to enable the desired consistency requirements and establishing the reconciliation setup between SAP BCS and ABACUS. In my role I am closely involved with extension of the chart of accounts, additional custom attributes, validations, input methods, inter unit eliminations, reporting in SAP BCS along with all required SAP BW enhancements. In addition, I also deliver a key reconciliation tool between ABACUS and BCS setup on Excel and VBA.
SAP SEM-BCS, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Meldewesen (Bank)
6/2008 – 6/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
As member of Strategic risk and accounting integration program and later as member of regulatory programs delivery team, my role has been as a key hands-on project member taking up roles of architect, business analyst, tester and project manager. Key areas of involvement in this duration have been the following:
• Conceptual design and analysis for modelling an integrated general ledger and group risk data for Group Financial Data Warehouse (FDW).
• Authored/Co-Authored/Reviewed functional specifications for all accounting engines to be setup on strategic FDW for Multi-Currency Accounting, Intra/inter Unit Elimination, Swinging and Derivatives Netting, Residual Funding, Own Debt Extinguishment.
• Modelling of reporting setups for Financial Statement Items on 20-F, BASTA, BoE reports.
• Envisioned and wrote the first version of the DBP (daily balance position) mechanics paper describing the end to end life of DBP data in FDW. This forms the most important pillar of the strategic unified group risk and accounting platform called the FDW (Financial data warehouse).
• Delivery interfaces to group financial consolidation systems.
• Design and implementation of the Revised Securitization framework under Basel 4.(In Progress )
• Remodel and redesign of group securitization setup to facilitate tactical and strategic securitizations reporting setup as per CRD IV in COREP and IFRS 12. Reporting covers CR-RWA for banking book, MRSA and CRM for trading book securitizations.
• Solution design, Specification, Build steering and testing for COREP FSE (Exposure to Financial Sector Entity Capital Instruments) capital charge calculation.
• Solution design for FINREP. Designed and steered Implementation of generic CRD IV forms reporting framework, OCC (Outbound Control Centre) and XBRL engine which is now used for a large number of regulatory reporting requirements in the bank.
• Solution design tactical group level capital reporting setup.
• Group wide Liability coverage analysis in FDW and data sourcing execution for FSB & Basel 3 Liquidity reporting (LCR/NSFR)
• Functional design Volcker Covered Funds Reporting on FDW.
• Specification for forbearance reporting requirements under CRD IV.
• Setup of integrated and reusable form based reporting, adjustments, approval workflow and XBRL delivery for FINREP & COREP. Extended framework to allow FINA_V (XML) and FSB(SDXML).
• Design for integration of IBM JRules Business Rules engine to Financial Data warehouse.
• Integration of SAP-BCS to Financial data warehouse.
As an architect for the group consolidation and planning system implemented on SAP SEM BCS , Key projects implemented under my design and supervision were:
• Designed and Co-Developed regional consolidation system for Americas with custom built Consolidation functions for Consolidation of Investments. Designed & Co-Developed flexible/scalable/reusable rule engine for mapping consolidated financials to regulatory report positions.
• Designed & Co-Developed Static high performance unified reporting area for complete consolidated financials along with plan and flash. Enabled high performance internal and external reporting.
• Envisioned, designed & co-developed Group Analytical Reporting Frontend capable of highly flexible end user definable query capability. Tool capable of end user definable tabular reports, formatted reports, alternative nodes, complex formulas & simulations without IT support. Reporting solution is basis for majority of internal and external financial and management reporting. Also formed basis for institutionalizing of performance management reporting based on value based management.
SAP ABAP (BC-ABA), SAP SEM-BCS, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Meldewesen (Bank), Konzernrechnungswesen
5/2005 – 6/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
ABAP entwicklung auf SAP BCS / BW platform.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
SAP ABAP (BC-ABA), SAP SEM-BCS, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Konzernrechnungswesen
Masters in Finance ( ending 2018 )
ABACUS360 für Anacredit