Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
2/2017 – 7/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Managing quality improvement projects at automotive suppliers/OEMs.
• Working on primary problems of Paint, OEE, Final Assembly, Inline repair, Q gates and Logistics.
• Optimizing quality problems for OEMs, VDL Nedcar (Mini Cooper) and BMW.
• Analysis and improvement of quality structure.
• Evaluating and graphically displaying data for management presentations.
• Supporting the customer in the further development of their quality standards.
• Preparing countermeasures for the major issues and follow of action plan.
• Preparation of intermediate and final project reports.
• Creation of training manuals for innovations of IATF 16949 and VDA Part 1 & 2.
8D-Report, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), ISO/TS 16949, IATF 16949, Auditor
Ort: Delhi, India