- AML, Fraud Detection and Prevention Systems
- HP ALM
- Regulatory topics and compliance
- Testing (IT)
- Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main
4/2018 – 10/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Project 1: Coordinated the UAT for the implementation of Zahlungskontengesetz (ZKG) – Entgelttransparenz regulation. Main tasks include test data preparation (fee related retail banking transactions), supporting the UAT team, test tracking, defect management, SIT coordination, SOF (Statement of Fees) management etc.
• Project 2: Part of the Central Test Management (CTM) team at the bank. Responsible for coordinating the migration of HP ALM for over 100 applications and supporting the CTM team in various tasks such as re-defining the ALM folder structure, ALM cleanup, increasing test automation ratio across domains etc.
Confluence (Atlassian), PMO (IT), Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT), Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT)
TopCatalyst Inc., Frankfurt am Main
9/2017 – 2/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Supported the company’s business development activities for Strategy Consulting segment.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Analyse der Markt- / Wettbewerbsposition, Business Development, Markteintrittsstrategien, Marktforschung / -analyse, Marktpotenzialanalyse
Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Mai
9/2016 – 8/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Test Manager for a Fraud Investigation and Prevention System at Commerzbank. Responsible for writing test concepts/test plans, quality gates and acceptance documents, planning milestones, reporting test status, leading test coordination (both business and IT) and defect management and ensuring compliance with the bank’s Test Management Framework. Also executed the HP ALM upgrade from version 11 to version 12.5
• Supported the team coordination and release planning as Project manager (Teilprojektleiter)
Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT), Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT)
Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Main
2/2015 – 8/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Test Manager at Commerzbank for the client’s Trade monitoring and risk solution used for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud detection: responsible for writing test concepts/test plans, planning milestones and resourcing needs, leading test execution and test coordination etc.
• TARGET2-Securities implementation project at Monte Titoli, Milan, Italy: designed test cases and performed end to end (E2E) functional testing (SIT) for several work packages such as Cash Forecast, Intra Position Movement, etc. over 15022 SWIFT (MT524, MT548, MT508) and other internal channels used at the client. Also responsible for status reporting to all stakeholders and client coordination for issue resolution.
SWIFT, Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT), Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT), XML
Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main
7/2013 – 1/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Supported integration testing (SIT) activities for Blackrock Aladdin implementation at DWS (Deutsche Bank) – executed automated test cases to verify the order workflow (front office).
• Supported release tests for SimCorp Dimension implemented at DWS (Deutsche Bank) – executed automated test cases to verify the order workflow (front office).
• Derived functional specifications (mainly Post-trade) of a new Repo Trading Platform for Deutsche Börse AG
• Prepared requirement documents (use cases, activity diagrams) for an in-house EMIR Reporting solution
EMIR, Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT)
RSA Scandinavia, Bangalore
8/2008 – 9/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Role: Business and Test Analyst (Property & Casualty Insurance)
• Led functional test management activities (Sanity testing, System testing, end to end SIT) for a customer service application designed for RSA Scandinavia. The new web based application replaced the old legacy system used in Denmark and Sweden and had features such as insurance quote and policy management, payment history, customer engagement, etc.
• Led a team of 5 testers, coordinated with teams spread across India, Denmark and Sweden
• Provided User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support and software demonstrations to the client
• Mentored new members of the test team and provided trainings
Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT)
(Full time MBA)
Ort: Frankfurt am Main
Ort: Agra, India
• Cross-cultural competencies: Education and work experience across India, Germany, Italy and China
• An astute individual with excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Prince2 Foundation certification holder
• Looking for freelance Test Manager/Test coordinator positions to utilize my extensive financial services IT experience and industry know how to help clients solve their pain points and create value