- SAP CO
- SAP ECC
- SAP FI
- SAP FI-AP
- SAP FI-AR
- SAP FI-GL
- SAP FS-CM
- SAP TR
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
REPOWER AG - Landquart, SAP FI-CO SENIOR CONSULTANT
1/2016 – 10/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Integrated in REPOWER AG SAP FI CO Team located in Landquart and working as a Team member for solving issues in FI, CO, TR and PS SAP modules, with the following main duties:
• taken in charge and solving successfully daily SAP ticket issues open from business users, Swiss Departments, Corporate Accounting and Italian Companies, in all the modules indicated (Accounting, Controlling, Treasury and Project System issues);
• taken part to several internal Projects, mainly related to:
- New custom flows for SEPA, RID Payments and new SWIFT Payments interfaces;
- Closing Romania Company project;
- MAPPETTA Project support, concerning workflows for Vendors Invoices approval;
- Worked on changing BP checks during Master Data creation, inserting custom user-exits, developing ABAP custom programs autonomously.
SAP CO, SAP FI, SAP TR
NESPRESSO - Lausanne, SAP FI SENIOR CONSULTANT
7/2013 – 1/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Acting as SAP FI Senior Consultant for Nespresso in PHENIX project, for implementing, delivering and supporting SAP FI for Nespresso markets, in the areas: AP, Logistic Invoice Verification (LIV), Workflow, Credit Management, GL and SD flows (both in ECC and CRM sides), with the following duties:
• Participating to all meetings related to Project implementation preparation for Germany Market, for the analysis on the new SAP architecture deployment, as responsible for AP, LIV, Workflow, Credit Management, General Ledger and Bank Accounting areas.
• Functional analysis for all the Project Phases for FI previously indicated specific areas.
• Customizing and Testing activity for PHENIX Project, implementing SAP for Germany in the previous areas and supporting for Go-live migration for Credit Management and AP Data.
• Second level support for all the previous areas after Go-live for Germany Market.
• Participated to several workshop sessions, for the analysis of Nespresso HQ and Swiss
Market flows, in AP, LIV, Workflow and Credit Management and General Ledger areas.
• Taken part to Performance Taskforce, for reviewing specific issues in FI-CO Areas (long running background jobs, high increasing tables, Performance issues for specific transactions).
SAP FI, SAP FI-AP, SAP WF, SAP FS-CM
CNH NA (FIAT ITEM and Accenture Italy), SAP FI/CO SENIOR CONSULTANT
4/2008 – 6/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Acting as a leading SAP FI/CO Senior Consultant for CNH NA (Case New Holland North America) SAP Finance Competence Center. Also, CNH NA team member for solutions design and enhancements delivery, with the following duties:
• Helping the business to maximize the use of SAP: analysis of the post go-live problems, directly working with project team, users and MMU (Model Maintenance Unit) team.
• Support activity given in Racine, United States (Wisconsin) between April and July 2008 for three months altogether. UAT (User Acceptance Tests) and No-Regression tests activity.
• Testing activity on many Roll-in for CNH, IVECO and FIAT KERNEL alignments/projects.
• Leading of developers and FI-CO Junior consultants teams for specific internal projects/enhancements as Senior FI-CO consultant project responsible.
• Technical knowledge acquired in ABAP language (reading/debugging/technical analysis evaluation and planning); LSMW data migration; Query/Report Painter tools.
• Acquired deep knowledge of FIAT and CNH models, rules and procedures, also with the application of SOX rules and IFRS/US GAAP Accounting Principles.
• Resolution of FI-CO problems on a daily basis, acquiring customer FI-CO knowledge.
SAP CO, SAP FI, SAP PS
IVECO S.p.A./Metroweb SpA/Soleto SpA (Opera21), SAP FI/CO SENIOR CONSULTANT
2/2007 – 3/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Analysis and FI customizing activity, Blue Prints and interfaces flows planning for a Roll- out on 5 new IVECO German dealers.
• Worked as FI-CO Consultant for “SOLETO S.p.A.” (Milano) Company and “METROWEB S.p.A.” (Milano) Company full life cycles new implementation, with the following tasks:
1. Processes analysis and Blue-prints for FI (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-CM) and
CO (CO-PA, CCA and PCA) modules.
2. Customizing activity for all the FI and CO areas previously indicated.
3. Testing activity pre-go-live, master data upload and go-live support activity.
• SAP Helpdesk activity in FI and CO, with problem solving tasks on custom programs and customizing fixing.
SAP CO, SAP FI
Sidel-Simonazzi Company/Corcos Industrial (Freuden, SAP FI/CO CONSULTANT
Maschinen-, Geräte- und Komponentenbau
12/2005 – 2/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Customizing and support in CO module, for Sidel-Simonazzi Company (Parma - 3 months).
• FI Customizing activity, modeling a SME Company pattern, for future possible customers.
• Analysis activity at Corcos Industrial (Pinerolo - Freudenberg Gr.) for SAP R/3 4.6 Roll-out.
• Documentation, training, post go live support in Corcos Simrit (Verona - SD module), for a
Release change (from SAP R/3 3.1 to SAP R/3 4.6c), focusing on Intercompany flows.
SAP CO, SAP FI, SAP SD
(Controlling and Finance (online modality))
Ort: Economics Faculty of Pisa
(University Degree )
Ort: Economics Faculty of Torino
(Master of I level )
Ort: SAA (Business Administration School) of Torino
Italian mother tongue. Very good English written and spoken.
Fair knowledge of Spanish written and spoken. Started French and German learning (A1-A2 level).
FI-CO Business Processes knowledge and FI-CO Customizing high ability acquired.
ABAP reading, debugging and writing exits and custom programs.
Problem solving oriented. Team leading experiences.
• Specialized on FI modules (AP, GL, AR, AA, LIV, Workflow, Credit Management, Bank
Accounting) and CO modules (CO-PA, CCA and PCA), with job experience also in SD.
• Ability to design and delivery SAP FI-CO configuration.
• Extensive experience in SAP FI-CO application development and maintenance.
• Strong cross-functional integration experience: general knowledge of SAP R\3 in the most relevant modules (FI, SD, MM, PS, CO, reporting), SAP BW, SAP CRM.
• Experience in Interfaces/EDI flows.
• ABAP debugging deep experience. Able to create custom programs and to modify standard.
• Excellent understanding of data migration processes.
• Specific FI-CO knowledge acquired, as, i.e., changes on custom programs (HFM, Trade
Finance Extraction, Customer Statement) and Tax jurisdiction codes/VERTEX interface;
• Errors analysis of FI and SD - MM flows, FI and CO flows, FI and Warranty flows;
• New GL rules configuration and New Company Codes creation and customizing;
• Analysis of issues and enhancements on CO-PA, Cost Center and Profit Center Accounting;
• Knowledge of PS main flows and CO custom programs changes, adapting to users requests.
• Knowledge of SAP TR standard processes.
• Being flexible and patient when working in any challenging environment.
• Able to work both in small or big teams.
• Well-disposed to work away from home.
• Having a strong work ethic and customer focused.
• Determined to achieve the intended results and used to work overtime if required.
• Ready to learn new working procedures and very adaptable to new working experiences.
• Comfortable with travelling to various client sites across Europe/all over the world.
• Have the ability to challenge and question existing processes.