Fahrzeugtechnik3 Jahre, 11 Monate Erfahrung
Technische Beratung8 Monate Erfahrung
Projektplanung / -vorbereitung
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Inalfa Roof Systems, Posnan
3/2018 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Temporary PLT Leader for the glass In-House Encapsulation unit for Daimler business. After 6 months in Poland, should be responsible for global BMW program management.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
SL Corporation, Poland
5/2014 – 3/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Previously was Global Programme Manager for Ford B479 MT and B515, B460 and BX726 Gear Shift, Chassis Division. Responsible for complete global programme management with design/development, APQP, Quality management for Ford Global and process manufacturing in SL Poland, China and India. Succeeded in positioning SL Corp as a leading supplier to Ford within 3 years.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
(PMP Certificate attendance)
Ort: Oakland University USA
Ort: Brighton University
(MBA modules, )
Ort: Open University UK
(Bachelor of Science degree)
Ort: Newport University
(Higher National Diploma )
Ort: Swansea, UK
Ort: Britisch Armee
Ort: British Armee
• Automotive Engineer with experience in Chassis components systems and plastic injection, electrical automotive components.
• 20 years’ experience of program management and engineering launch processes in the automotive industry from OEM, Tiers 1, 2 and 3.
• Strong skills and experience in working in international teams. Current program was Korean SL Corp. team working with Ford Customer engineering, design and development and China, India and Poland manufacturing.
• Confident, reliable and friendly representation on all levels
• Knowledge of all phases of launching automotive products from single components to full assemblies
• Knowledge of OEM quality initiatives, and supplier development. ISO internal auditor and experienced within the quality management field.
• Understanding of APQP processes including FMEA, Control Plans, APQP and PPAP
• Good organizational skills
• Self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills. Prefer new start-ups!
• Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project, Outlook etc.)
• Great interpersonal skills to work effectively with others; enjoy working with others and have mentored/trained others.
• Proven Situational Leadership and management skills
• Lead Program reviews for assigned programs
• Lead complete program management system implementation in Europe and Asia
• Managed and created timing plans including critical path management to ensure program timing integrity.
• Support cost book process to ensure financial goals were achieved
• Support launch manager activities within operational sites
Also working for a Chinese electrical motor company, SHB in Shanghai as the European Application Engineering and Quality manager for automotive seat motor products, directly to OEM and Tier 1 Customers in Europe.
Also have 8 years’ experience with Chinese automotive die mold toolmakers for plastic injection automotive parts. My role was as Project Manager, large volume capacity tooling to OEM and Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers. Spent a lot of time in Shenzhen and Hong Kong running and leading the project to ensure communication was perfect to enable the Chinese toolmaker and Customer received the exact specifications and requirements etc. that was requested.
Part of my studies was mechanical, electronics and software for automotive engineering.
Working as a Freelancer at the moment, am I am wanting a new challenge where I can use my knowledge and expertise in bringing a product and program to the best achievable results.
I have working experience with most OEMs and Tier1 manufacturers so I know what is expected and how to achieve their results and standards. I have current working experience with most automotive components within the automotive business, from initial specification request and quotation to development and PPAP.
I am specialized in leading large automotive projects through the complete life cycle phases.
This is the work that I most enjoy and want to bring the best of my capabilities to the program to achieve satisfaction!