Ort: University of Virginia - USA
Bachelors Degree in Computer Application - India 1997-2000.
Here is more information of my past work.
- Hands on contract management experience in following domains Telecom, Healthcare, e-learning, Banking with up to $8 M for single product / program both for Fortune 100/500 & startups. Experienced with IP Protection & reverse penalties for delays in deliveries both for on premise & cloud contracts (SAAS/PAAS included)
- Lead multiple requirements sessions with Sr stakeholders within Fortune listed companies. Managing requirements expectations of executive teams while ensuring the business value is clearly captured. Without compromising on scope. Lead multiple product requirement scope documentation top products earning around $3.3 B every quarter
Planning & Execution
- Hands on with old and new project management methodologies like Waterfall & Agile. Also the ability to pick new up along the way with no impact on project planning or execution. Well verse with multiple tools like MS Project, JIRA, Basecamp, Bitrix24, Trello, and xls as the need be. Multiple years of multiple products developed both on Web and Mobile platforms.
- Hands with managing quality processes and practices, shaping outcomes to desired quality (or committed in contract scope). For example in the past 95%+ defect free deliveries have been consistently delivered by QA / dev teams by re-engineering the quality processes & practices. Both manual & automation testing including performance testing using tools like JMeter, Selenium.
Post Production readiness :
- I have also setup post production support team called Helpdesk’s performing typical L1/L2/L3 support for multiple projects. I have managed these operations from strategy to operations to steady state function
Setting up Data centers :
- Also hands on experience with planning and executing data center setup of upto 350 servers. Responsible end to end solution delivery along with data center setup from sizing to ordering H/W to receiving and setting it up in data centers
Additionally Hands on with :
- Hiring and building high performance teams
- Multiple years of experience with people performance management (difficult conversations)
- UI/UX processes related to user journeys, personas & stories
- Hands on with Cloud services like Amazon