Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
6/2016 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
As the prototyping activity leader for showcasing our upcoming products, i was responsible for following tasks:
• Leading a s/w team to deliver prototype of autonomous parking application based on multi-sensor fusion for customer demos.
• Conducting SCRUM meetings
• Coordinating geographically distributed teams to achieve technically challenging and novel goals under time pressure
• Valeo's certified trainer for “Multicore Embedded Linux”
Projektleitung / Teamleitung
5/2015 – 5/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
The aim of this project was to bring level 4 autonomous parking to series production for one of our clients, a leading automotive manufacturer in Germany. The novelty of the project was twofold: multi-sensor data fusion and remote autonomous operation.
As a software architect I was responsible for performing following tasks:
• Designing solutions for profiling as well as optimizing runtime performance of applications running on PowerPC based multi-core ECU.
• Budgeting and auditing for resources like RAM, ROM and CPU
• Coordinating the development from external partners
M.Sc. Computer Science (Embedded Systems)
M.Sc. Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering