Excellent analytical and communication skills
Mobile Entwicklung (allg.)
.Net Framework (Mircosoft)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Classic Informatics, New Delhi
12/2012 – 4/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Developing application architecture and database design based on the requirement provide by the client.
Managing a team of developers and taking care of the work assigned to them.
Developing back and front-end components to create high-performance applications.
Provide unit testing and debugging the code based on the feedback shared by the testing team
Responsible for inter-team collaboration with UI, Front-end & QA to effectively build applications
NetEdge Computing Solutions Private Limite, Delhi
12/2011 – 12/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
● Handled backend development for dynamic database driven websites and applications.
● Helped perform cross-server compatibility tests for developed applications.
● Developed modules based on the requirements.
● Unit testing of the modules created and resolving bugs or feedback suggested by other team members.
● Provided support to the development team in application functionality and testing.
● Application maintenance and enhancement support to the client regarding the product/software application.
1. Microsoft .NET Stack: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Azure, Dynamics, Umbraco, .NET Core
2. Open-source Stack: PHP, Laravel, Magento, Zend, Yii, Symfony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, WordPress, Drupal
3. eCommerce Stack: Magento, OpenCart, WooCommerce, NopCommerce
4. Mobile: React Native, PhoneGap, Titanium, Ionic 2
5. BI & Big Data: SSRS/SSIS, Hadoop, Tableau, Hive, NoSQL, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MapReduce, Pentaho, Kafka, QlikView
6. Cloud: Amazon, Azure, Rackspace, AWS EC2, Apperenda, Heroku
7. Front-end: Angular, React, SASS, SCSS, LESS, HTML5, JQuery, JQueryMobile, Ember, AngularJS, Node.js, Sencha Touch
I work at Classic Informatics, A Top Rated Web & Mobile App development Agency having 15+ years of Industry experience with Cross-functional team having over 150+ engineers providing end to end solutions.
Here is the brief detail about our Company:
Classic Informatics is a global development company with offices in Australia and India. We deliver application development, product engineering, business intelligence solutions, big data analytics, cloud solutions, process automation, eCommerce, web, and mobility services. We offer top-notch agile teams, quality remote developers and help businesses plug-in critical technology gaps. We are Microsoft Gold Partners and work in diverse technologies including Open Source, Big Data, Mobile Stack, UX frameworks, and market-ready platforms.
Our Expertise Spectrum:
Enterprise Solutions - Application Development, Business Intelligence Solutions, Migration and Modernization, Software Maintenance.
BI Solutions - Data Visualization Apps/Dashboards, Database Warehousing, ETL and Migrations, Predictive Analytics and AI solutions, Big Data Analytics.
Product Development - New Product Development, Extended Product Teams, Startup Product Realization, SaaS and Cloud Apps Development, Agile Product Developers.
Web & Mobility Solutions - eCommerce Solutions, Mobile Apps Development, Content Management Systems, Websites and Digital Marketing.
Remote Teams & Developers - Agile Development Teams, Individual Remote Developers, Maintenance and Support Specialists, Independent Testing Engineers.
Why Classic Informatics?
Agile Trained Developers:
Our developers are Agile scrum development trained and specialize in modular & quick releases. They actively collaborate with customers to get things done.
Full-stack Certified Engineers:
Along with core specialization, our software engineers are well versed with full-stack development for end to end solutions.
Dedicated Development Teams:
We help customers set up small, exclusive dedicated development teams. Build your own team with us and start engaging in ad-hoc requirements.
Excellent Communication Skills:
Our developers have superior command over the English language. We maintain clarity and transparency in communication.
Based on requirements, we offer time-zone flexibility in dev allocation because we understand the importance of active working hours. Time matters!
Specialization in Large-scale Projects:
Our developers specialize in large-scale, enterprise projects. Having worked with enterprises & SMBs across verticals & sizes, we understand business objectives and deliver well.
T&M and Dedicated Engagement Models:
We offer both Time & Materials and Dedicated engagement. Hire our developers on a need basis or hire them exclusively, the freedom is yours