Online Marketing5 Jahre, 11 Monate Erfahrung
E-Mail Marketing5 Jahre, 11 Monate Erfahrung
Direkt Marketing5 Jahre, 11 Monate Erfahrung
Affiliate Marketing5 Jahre, 11 Monate Erfahrung
Google Analytics5 Jahre, 11 Monate Erfahrung
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
The Startup Expert, Florida
12/2012 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Providing Data Analysis and Funnel Conversion guidance, coaching and services to US based small businesses
• Serviced 50+ B2B clients with successful conceptualization & implementation of Marketing campaigns.
• Google Analytics Audit, Tracking, & Reporting via Google Tag Manager and/or third-party tracking integrations.
• Marketing automation services via CRM tools like Infusionsoft, Hubspot etc.
Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing, Direkt Marketing, E-Mail Marketing, Online Marketing
- Infusionsoft Partner
- Google Analytics Certified
What sets me aside is my competency in a variety of skills that all come together to make me a highly productive and result oriented professional. These skills are my expertise in:
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords, Adsense, Remarketing
- Programming (HTML, CSS & PHP)
- MS Excel Expert
In order to run highly converting marketing funnels, businesses use a tech stack that consists of a variety of software and platforms. I have been working with marketing funnels and tech stack in depth and hence have worked with a variety of platforms like - Everwebinar, Zapier, Authorize.net, Stripe, InfusedWoo, Stealth Seminar, Appointment Core, Typeform, SurveyMonkey, Google Sheets and Landing Page Software (like Clickfunnels, Leadpages, Unbounce, etc) and a host of others.
Ecommerce platforms I have expertise with are Shopify and Woocommerce.
Marketing Automation and CRM platforms: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft (of course), Active Campaign.
I am also great at MS Excel.
This combination of skills make me an effective problem solver because I get the holistic picture of any project. I can talk to everyone in the team in "their" language.
I like being a marketer - the core concepts of marketing and their evolution is very close to my heart. I take time to learn new things and regularly pursue online courses, webinars etc that deepen my understanding of different marketing areas.
I love data and rely on it as much as possible to determine the whats, hows and whys. On top of everything, I prefer to be extremely fast and responsive.