Holding a Master's Degree in Business Intelligence and Statistics in Lyon (France), I have acquired 6 years of professional experience on complex BI international projects (ETL, Reporting, Data Visualization).
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
12/2017 – 12/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Applied a high level of professionalism, structured sense of organization and qualitative way of communication to prepare, schedule, drove, present workshops meetings to the project worldwide actors: IT teams (BI, DBA, Infra based in UAE, India), businesses (based in UAE, Irak), systems vendors (based in Greece).
• Guided strategic workshops with suitable communication in order to capture/take the target needed information about the initial needs/ requirements from the businesses, transform the businesses requirements into a data warehousing system and BI analytical solutions.
• Turned PM and BI strong knowledges into practice in order to design/write-up and present the project calendar complete roadmap, divide the project roadmap into several deliveries’ packages, anticipate the resources non-availabilities, potential changes of scope of work.
• Applied Agile/Scrum, Product Owner qualified skills to quickly take in consideration the stakeholders priorities requests, organize the project in features, EPIC, releases, sprints, keep up-to-date the product backlog.
• Engaged BI strong technical expertise + interactions with the internal teams (DBA, Infra) to design/define the right maintainable and performant new data warehousing system (infrastructure architecture, data strategy, data governance, approaches of building a data warehousing system, Power BI dashboards/reports mock-ups).
• Wrote-up the high level and detailed project costing: delivery packages, features, EPIC, users’ stories, tasks (complexity level of development, seniority of the resource, % risk, dependencies…).
• Applied BI management strong competences by onboarding, carrying-out and completing the global functional analysis with two other BI team resources: prepared/planned/carried-out workshops, wrote-up functional and technical BI specification documents; trained and improved the level of the BI team as a leader.
• Used acquired competences from professional past experiences in order to manage, train and interact with international and multicultural teams’ mates: BI team (India, Poland, Turkey), DBAs (Philippines), Infra (Egypt).
• Managed and controlled the quality of the deliverables (Modeling, SQL, ETL, SSAS, Power BI…) - Supported the BI team about the technical developments in order to respect the deadlines, rules, BI guidelines and methodologies.
Business Intelligence (BI)
8/2017 – 8/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
BI Consultant inside the MiFID Reporting Squad (TRIBE BI), I am responsible of the delivery of the product MiFID Reporting – Audimart. The objective is analyze functionally the solution, design, implement and load the datamart that contains MiFID Regulatory Reporting data and that enable to stakeholders to control banking transactions.
Project Coordinator (Internal Stakeholders/IT Teams/Testers) / Functional BI Consultant
• Organized structured and strategic weekly meetings with the stakeholders in order to keep all the attention of the attended participants and all the information needed to carry-out the business and functional analysis of the useful BI solutions to build.
• Established and wrote-up presentable and referenced workshops supports in order to keep the project follow-up and traceability (workshop supports presentations re used by the team mates).
o Traceability matrix and functional points discussed in meeting (with status).
o Agendas of Workshops, Minutes of Meetings with the updates historic.
• Exchanged and frequently communicated with the internal IT teams (transversal scrum teams - functional analysts) and the technical developers of the MiFID scrum team to identify the sources data, ensure that the BI solution functional specification was up-to-date within the development’s status, ensure about the viability of the developed solution.
• BI Data Modeling - Applied strong competences, knowledges and SAP best practices to model the conceptual, logical and physical models of the datawarehouse and the datamarts by keeping a high level of traceability in the deliverables (Inmon Approach).
• Wrote / Kept up-to-date the Mapping Sheet Document (ETL Technical Specification, Source/Target).
• Designed and built unitaries and business tests plans; structured in scenarios, sub scenarios, tests, sub-tests, design steps with descriptions and status (implementation and execution on HP Quality Center).
• Developed structured SQL Scripts with comments (current product versions, changes references, dates...) to ensure a high-quality visibility in the SQL code and the deliveries listings to integrate in the other environments
Support - Product Owner Role
• Strong add-value in the product ownership defining, keeping up-to-date the living products backlogs with the corresponding PBI’s (Stakeholders, Development Team...) / Features / User Stories (Product Backlog Grooming).
• Communicated with a strong BI technical expertise (all projects steps) and brought a high-level project vision: assign estimates (in term of effort, time, risk) on the user stories and tasks, turn the product backlog in sprint backlogs (features, EPIC, user stories, tasks, acceptance criteria, definition of done...), define the releases and sprints planning (respectively during QAPs and sprint planning meetings).
• Increased the quality and the performance of the team by drafting, generating and presenting AGILE performance charts (monthly) such as releases burn down/up charts as well as sprints burn down/up charts.
Support - BI Architecture
• Responsible of the design of the data architecture schemas and updates (high level and detailed views).
• Sent the built schemas to the architecture board direction of the bank for approval.
SAP BusinessObjects (BO), SAP Crystal Reports, Informatica, Agile Entwicklung, Jira
9/2016 – 6/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Integrated in the department Cloud Analytics of Amazon Services (entity Costa Rica), sub-contracted by a consultancy company, my role of project manager is to manage two (2) Agile teams about the development of BI analytics solutions and reports delivered for banking end users located in Central America and Caribbean market (Wealth Management); and report the team performances + results to the Sr Project Manager. From Sept 2016 until May 2017, work on site and work in remote (50% - night hours) from June 2017.
Tasks – Management Role
Follow-up advancement of the teams and performance reporting with JIRA
Generate project follow up advancement KPIs – Drive the project between the business and internal teams
Built monthly reports about the squad teams performances and sent to the general directions.Tasks - Product
Define the product vision with the stakeholders
Build and update the products backlogs with the stakeholders and development teams’ items
Assign estimates (in terms of effort, charge, complexity) in collaboration with the development teams
Prioritize the stakeholders’ product backlog items (PBI) aligned to the up-to-date requirements. (each sprint)
Build the products release/sprint burndown(up) charts for presentation at the sprint review meetings (in Spanish)
Tasks – Technical Role
Business Intelligence solution applicative management (maintenance): DB (Sybase IQ), ETL (Informatica) Develop complex SQL scripts (packages PL-SQL), Procedures, Trigger, CREATE, UPDATE + test
Develop/update of the Informatica/Datastage dataflows on the BI architecture + test
Develop and update SAP Business Objects universes (30) with associated specification + test
Develop and update SAP Business Objects Webi documents (55) with associated specification + test
o Creation of the new reports: blocks, sections, entry controls, documents and reports filters
o Webi complex queries: sub-queries, operators of joins, queries crossing, union, intersections...
o Management of the user’s right accesses (LDAP / Universes access / Mode Full, Semi and Reader)
JIRA, IBM Datastage PX, Informatica Power Center, SAP Business Objects 4.1 (Crystal Report, Web Intelligence, Design Studio, Lumira), HP Quality Center
Business Intelligence (BI), Datawarehouse / DWH, SAP BusinessObjects (BO)
9/2014 – 9/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
BI Consultant, Accenture / Client: AFD - Paris, France. Aug 14 – Aug 15 (12 months) Tasks – Functional Role
Defined and discussed with the business about technical solutions and detailed costings of each technical task
Wrote-up functional and technical specifications of Informatica dataflows, BO universes, BO documents/reports
Updated functional and technical specifications of Informatica dataflows, BO universes, BO documents/reports
Tasks – Technical Role (all these tasks were done on four development environments)
Designed logical and physical BI datawarehouses and datamarts models with Oracle Data Modeler
Generated SQL scripts for execution and creation of the datawarehouses / datamarts structure (new projects) Developed SQL scripts queries for evolution or correction of the datawarehouses / datamarts structures + test Developed data flows (mapplets, mappings, workflow...) with Informatica Power Center + integration + test
Designed the BusinessObjects universes (linked to DMA) with classes, sub-classes, objects, contexts...
Developed or updated BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents and reports aligned to the requirements
Informatica Power Center (Designer, Monitor, Repository, Manager), Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SAP Business Objects XI R3 3.1 (Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence)
Confirmed BI Consultant, Accenture / Client: Indosuez - Lausanne, Switzerland. Aug 15 – Aug 16 (12 months) (with monthly travels in Dubai (UAE) for the CA Private Banking Middle East agency)
Such as a BI Consultant and Confirmed BI Consultant (2nd year) at ATS (Accenture Technology Solution) in Paris (France), I have worked for two clients in France and Switzerland (Finance and Banking). My role (inside 4-8 people teams) was to analyze functionally and technically and develop Business Intelligence solutions (ETL, Reporting, Data Visualization)
Tasks – Business Analyst Role (All these tasks concern deliveries such as DB/ETL/Universes/Reports deliveries) Received the requirements of the worldwide agencies on Lotus platform (new projects, correction, evolutions...) Analyzed and described the potential viable technical solution to implement
Defined detailed costings depending of the technical solution and the available resources (in d/m)
Wrote-up or updated functional and technical specification that explained the new/corrected/evolved solution
Tasks – Technical Role
Developed and tested SQL scripts for creation or updates of datawarehouses / datamarts structures (in DEV) Executed the SQL queries in Integration environment for replication of the ODS/DWH/DMA structure.
Sent requests (via Lotus Notes, ticket) to execute the queries in the production environment (PRD)
Confirmed BI Consultant, Accenture / Client: Indosuez - Lausanne, Switzerland. Aug 15 – Aug 16 (12 months)
Developed and updated Datastage ETL data flows (jobs servers, parallel, sequence) and tested (in DEV)
Integrated Datastage deliveries in the Integration and Pre-Production environment to execute and test
Designed and updated Business Objects universes (linked to DMA) (star schemas) in development environment Integrated the new or up-to-date BusinessObjects universes / reports in integration environment + test
IBM Lotus Notes, IBM DB2, IBM Datastage PX 9.1, SAP Business Objects 4.1 (Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Design Studio, Lumira), JIRA Confluence
Business Intelligence (BI), Datawarehouse / DWH, SAP BusinessObjects (BO), ETL, Informatica, Oracle Database
9/2013 – 9/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Managed data with MySQL and data quality with Talend for Data Quality
Designed BI models with MySQL Designer and extracted, transformed, loaded data with Talend DI
Developed Qlikview dashboarding applications: dashboards with Qlikview 11.0 Integrated data from MySQL into Qlikview 11.0 for analysis and visualization
Wrote-up and updated technical specifications
Qlikview 11.0, Talend Data Integration, Talend for Data Quality, MySQL, Microsoft Office 2011 (Vision, Word, Power Point, Access)
Business Intelligence (BI), QlikView, ETL
9/2012 – 9/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Such as a BI Specialist Assistant in the division Business Survey Methods and Analytics (project team of 20 people), my role was to participate to a project about the Statistics Canada survey decision making, strategic decision, in order to reduce the global cost of the project.
Extracted, transformed and loaded complex SAS data with macros developed on SAS Base
Applied a ‘RAKING’ process (iterative process) to manage data quality and get estimated data Data Analysis – OLAP: compared the produced data with the estimated data
Intensive Learning in the Statistics Canada Institute + Seminars / Conferences Organization
o SAS Beginner and Advanced Levels o Big Data For New Analytics View
SAS Base, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Graph, Oracle 11g
SAS Business Intelligence (BI)
Ort: Lyon, France
• Graduated from a Master’s Degree in Business Intelligence and Data Science in Lyon, France (5 years studies in Business Intelligence, Big Data and Statistics)
• Total ability to work on all the phases of Business Intelligence projects: pre-sale’s activities, project management, business and functional analysis, technical developments (DB / ETL / Data Reporting & Visualization), tests
• Versatile - Various functions covered such as Project Manager, Architect, Business & Functional Consultant, Data Modeler, Developer.