Projektleitung / Teamleitung
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
4/2018 – 9/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Advisory services covering the design and implementation of the commercial strategy to deliver the desired long-term business growth ambitions.
Accomplishments reporting to CEO:
• Lead the business planning of digital commercial strategies, product launches, and pricing/trading policies in EU and Central America.
• Explore new business opportunities including SWOT-Analysis, market evaluation, segmentation, cost, profitability, and risk analysis, as well as pilot market tests/probes.
• Design, implement and optimize multi-channel B2B and B2C trading and campaign performance, KPI dashboard: corporate website, Amazon, eBay, and other online stores. Manage third party relations, negotiations, and contractual agreements.
• Define a compelling product positioning, naming, messaging, value proposition, pricing, and promotion approach based on customer and competitive insights.
Effizienz-Messung, Kostenoptimierung, Strategische Unternehmensplanung, SWOT-Analyse, Kommunikationsstrategie, Produktmanagement
Digicel Group, Kingston
3/2016 – 8/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
End-2-end ownership of the design and implementation of a new business unit “TV/OTT” to advance company venture towards Digital Entertainment Provider. TV champion for strategic collaboration with mobile business, 24 countries and their individual demands as well as with external suppliers. Leadership of all product teams with a focus on performance, customer experience and simplicity.
Key achievements reporting to Group CCO TV and Group Director TV Products:
• Launched an entirely new OTT TV product across 24 countries incorporating over 20 premium live channels and more than 3000 hours of assets on demand, accessible over the phone, computer and tablet, over Wifi or 3G, standalone or bundled with GSM proposition.
Created a new OTT, TV and Entertainment revenue stream of circa USD 30 million and USD profit 6 million over three years with an investment of USD seven million product- and USD 17 million content-CAPEX, including business case, value proposition, market segmentation, pricing, marketing and commercial guidelines
• Led Product Development function by innovating, defining, assessing, testing, and tracking product changes (over 20 major and 50 minor) and driving product roadmap based on monthly sprints and ITIL development lifecycle in collaboration with mobile SMG group function, 24 countries, and multiple external vendors.
• Governed the entire Product In-Life Management: demand management, change management, and implementation, initially backed by circa USD one million OPEX and USD one million CAPEX.
• Managed all central, multinational, commercial go-to-market activities – research, business cases, positioning, packaging, pricing, marketing guidelines, content evaluation, delivery, local and international programming, customer support.
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), IT-Strategieberatung, Projektleitung / Teamleitung, Outsourcing, Marketing (allg.), Produktmanagement, Vertrieb (allg.)
TalkTalk UK, London
2/2015 – 2/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for all In-Life IPTV Product Management activities of TalkTalk TV throughout the organization with direct accountability for design, implementation, acquisition, communication, technical performance, and usage.
Accomplishments reporting to Head of TV In-Life Products:
• Implemented IPTV product development strategy by identifying service gaps and restating the significance of product performance against the breadth of features. As a result, defined TV product roadmap (GBP ten million TV product investment budget over three years) based on customer needs, customer satisfaction, net promoter score and industry best practices. Subsequently, defined and executed a go-to-market plan for major TV product developments.
• Improved commercial TV product performance exploiting business opportunities and creating end-to-end business cases. Lead virtual teams and set up environments for solution trial, prototyping, and market testing. The project, sponsored by product board, resulted in a 15% increase in TV product uptake rate, GBP 1 increase in ARPU TV base and product usage rate.
• Influenced product profit & loss and optimized customer lifetime value (CLV, incl. ARPU and SAC). This included implementing a cost reduction program in the amount of circa USD one million p.a.
• Designed and implemented TV product marketing activities including TV product market positioning, proposition, and end-2-end TV customer journey. Defined a consistent and insight- driven TV product marketing concept for adoption by customer-facing channels (marketing, sales, and CRM). Executed key research programmes (Market Segmentation, Purchase Journey, Customer Closeness, and Behaviour).
Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), Projektleitung / Teamleitung, Marktforschung / -analyse, Produktmanagement, Vertrieb (allg.)
Sky Deutschland AG, München
2/2010 – 8/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Owned the end-to-end lifecycle of Pay-TV STB/On-Box products in Germany with subscriber base over four million and avg. ARPU EUR 35: STB Sky+, Video On Demand Catalogue Anytime, and Multiscreen. Defined and owned Sky On-Box product roadmap as a company-wide single point of contact – product strategy, positioning, business requirements, product development, in-life management, and go-to-market.
Accomplishments reporting to Director of TV Strategy and Products:
• Developed and implemented a customer value proposition for On-Box and OTT experience comprising three core TV market segments Sports, Movies, and Full for a company-wide application in Sales, Marketing, CRM, and Market Research.
• Devised new business opportunities for Sky’s revenue growth and commercialization of TV products at the market: Repackaging, Targeting, Proposition, Bundling, Pricing, Promotion.
• Coordinated a company-wide, cross-functional Value Creation Cycle Programme fostering product education across all Customer Touch Points – PR, Online, Retail, Inbound, ATL, and BTL.
• Initiated and managed the long-term initiatives for revenue growth/ARPU-development such as VOD, Sky Go/OTT product launch, Gift Card, Subscription Trial, Flexible Contract Length, and HD.
• Implemented the change management process for core TV products – requirements elicitation, demand management, implementation, testing, and performance management.
IT-Beratung (allg.), Projektleitung / Teamleitung, Marketing (allg.), Marktforschung / -analyse, Produktmanagement, Vertrieb (allg.)
Diamler AG, München
5/2009 – 9/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Delivered to the executive board a recommendation for Offshoring of the IT Service Desk Operations in CEE area, performing business requirements analysis, site criteria, and vendor evaluation for more than 2,000 service desk entitiesEingesetzte Qualifikationen
IT-Beratung (allg.), IT-Outsourcing-Konzepte, IT-Strategieberatung, Unternehmensberatung
Nokia Networks, München
6/2008 – 4/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Migrated an obsolete Enterprise Document Management System to a new platform (Open Text) operating in Germany and Finland, including a concept design, third-party supplier evaluation, and rollout to over 40,000 usersEingesetzte Qualifikationen
IT-Beratung (allg.), IT-Strategieberatung, Unternehmensberatung
Munich Re, München
2/2008 – 5/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Developed a concept for Global Enterprise Intranet, with eight access locations and 1,000s end-users worldwideEingesetzte Qualifikationen
IT-Beratung (allg.), IT-Strategieberatung, Multimedia-Beratung / -Anwendung, Unternehmensberatung
Ort: Technische Universität München
Ort: National Technical University of Ukraine