Projektleitung / Teamleitung
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Philips Photonics Ulm GmbH, EU weit
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
5/2018 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Taking over the IT Team and the external Providers
- Implementation of a global IT Team - 4 Locations 2 * Germany, Netherlands & China
- Preparation of business spin-offs at the levels Technic / IT-Infrastructure, Services etc.
- Maintaining day-to-day operations and ongoing processes (Production RZ)
- Analysis of the current Infrastructure (Server, Network, Hardware, Services, …)
- Planning a possible global standalone operation
- Control of the old / new tenders / proposals / SLA’s (SAP, IT Services...)
Eli Lilly / Elanco USA / Germany, word wide
10/2016 – 5/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for advanced planning, executing, evaluating, and managing work streams and projects in a highly dynamic business portfolio in collaboration with technology and supporting Information Technology (IT) initiatives.
- CCPM Training and use of the CCPM (Critical Chain Project Management) Methodology for Project- Program- Implementation
- Integrate into client environment to effectively engage and lead program while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project plan and key milestones for multiple work streams and projects running in parallel.
- Plan, schedule, and manage project activities and deliverables to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
- Develop and drive integrated program plans, aligning program tactics with business strategy and outcomes.
- Maintain, and lead high performance project teams, serving as the project advocate within the client organization.
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all associated project resources to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables.
- Facilitate and lead effective project and program meetings, manage changes and conflicts, and develop resource planning estimates to manage program workload and productivity.
- Support team members to ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus.
With over 24 year’s international experience in Global IT Management, Implementation, Separation, Transformation, SAP Project management, IT Infrastructure and Operations, Global Project & Program Management