Representational State Transfer (REST)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
In Mind Cloud, Munchen
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
11/2017 – 10/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Daily operation of the Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline to build, deploy and test.
• Build/artefact delivery.
• Provisioning tenant for customers in SAP CP.
• Automating the tenant provisioning in SAP CP.
• Migration of Jenkins jobs from on-premise Jenkins to Cloud Jenkins using REST API.
• Analyze the current environment and propose improvements.
• Develop application infrastructure to initialize, migrate and operate applications.
• Propose new concepts and ideas, document and discuss them.
• Further critical operations and troubleshooting will be required.
• Build a Docker-based continuous delivery platform.
• Implemented testing environment for Kubernetes and administered the Kubernetes cluster.
• Deployed and Orchestrated applications with Kubernetes.
• Development of a highly available kubernetes cluster with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
• Provide solutions by making use of open-source tools.
• Support the Teams in building containerized applications and CD pipelines.
• Drive automation to enable teams to get changes rolled out faster and with confidence.
• Have experience in automated provisioning and configuration management with Ansible and JJB.
DevOps, Docker, Python, Cloud Computing, Kubernetes, Automatisierungstechnik (allg.)
Greetings.I am Thaj, a DevOps Engineer.
I wish to send an Initiativbewerbung for "DevOps Engineer " and below is the summary of my qualifications.
I hold my Bachelors degree in Physics, Masters in Computer Applications and have nearly 15 years of IT experience.
British Telekom, OpenNet , Huawei, and Saudi Telekom are the clients I worked with.
I have passion for DevOps.
I am an Automation Engineer and Certified Scrum Master.
I am a permanent resident of Deutschland and have the right to work everywhere in Deutschland.
I am available immediately.
I live in Munich now.
Am eager to present myself more, when I am called for an Interview. Thanks in advance.