innovative business solutions to Telecom (Ericsson & Nortel ) and Safety Automation industries which includes,
• 2 Years of experience in develop
Java Message Service (JMS)
Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, REST, Hibernate
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Pilz Industrial Automation Ireland, Cork
8/2012 – 7/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
● Analysis , Design and Development.
● Investigating and learning new technology stack.
● Resolving Trouble Reports reported by customers/Feature Test team.
● Assisting team on technical issues.
● Improving the code quality.
● Code Review.
• Good experience in designing and implementing REST API’s.
• Good understanding of Microservices concepts.
• Good knowledge in designing and modeling of relational databases such as MySQL.
• Experience in developing UI automation suite using Selenium for web and GWT for desktop
• Good Knowledge on open source java tools like Jprofiler, YourKit and JTest
• Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins and Maven / Ant build systems.
• Experience with the use of version control systems for code management and artifact tracking,
including Git, SVN, Rational ClearCase, CVS
• Experience with software development best practices: Refactoring, Unit Tests, Code Review, Pair
Programming and most common Design Patterns
• Strong knowledge of agile methodologies. (SCRUM)
• Versatile team player with good communication, Interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in English.