Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Zalando SE, Berlin
2/2020 – 3/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Maintenance and further development of source code and infrastructure for Article Sales Forecasting team:
- CI/CD jobs based on Zalando's proprietary CI/CD system and Jenkins
- Kubernetes operators development for ML workloads orchestration - Python based wrapper libraries for data pre/post processing (Spark/Databricks) and running ML models
Continuous Delivery (CDE), Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes
IT & Entwicklung
5/2019 – 12/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Working on on-boarding of the new Cloud Sync Module service to HERE Location Platform developed by automotive department for large automotive OEM Group;
• Working on on-boarding of 2 new Routing Hybrid services to HERE Location Platform developed by automotive department for multiple international OEM clients etc.;
• Working on on-boarding of 2 new Traffic services to HERE Location Platform developed by automotive department;
• Working on improving different tools and components used in HERE Location Platform.
Continuous Delivery (CDE), DevOps (allg.), Jenkins, Python, Puppet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes
OLX Group, Berlin
4/2016 – 10/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Working as an SRE in a cross-functional team of machine learning engineers, backend and frontend developers.
Full responsibility for the entire infrastructure (AWS and Kubernetes based) which runs all services developed by the team, with relatively complex architecture and big databases (MySQL 3TB+, MongoDB: 2TB+).
Making architecture decisions for the infrastructure, supporting developers with infrastructure related questions, monitoring, alerting, on-call duties. Taking care of application performance, troubleshooting, DB architecture.
Continuous Delivery (CDE), DevOps (allg.), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes
Ort: Donetsk, Ukraine
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL;
CI servers: GitlabCI, Jenkins, GoCD, Circle CI, etc.;
Other technologies: Redis, Memcache, Splunk, Varnish, Apache, Nginx, HAproxy, RabbitMQ, Supervisor, InfluxDB, Grafana, etc.;
Scrum, kanban, estimation, velocity, Gantt diagram, backlog management, burndown chart and metrics, developer performance evaluation, interviews/hiring.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate JE8VDRECDMVQ1KG0
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate 0J4BSM1KL2V1QHCX
Hold AWS Solutions Architect and Sysops certificates (associate level), Master degree in Computer Science.
In addition to engineering skills and knowledge also have knowledge in Scrum/Kanban processes, (including experience being a scrum master and being responsible for backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc.), experience in coaching team for Scrum/Kanban methodologies.