IT Architect (Domain and Solution Architect)
Infrastructure Operation Manager (Plan/Build/Run)
Infrastructure Consolidation, Cloudification and T&T
Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and IaC.
IT Security Officer and ISO 27001 certified
Enterprise Architect (EA)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
12/2013 – 12/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
▪ Support the management on the long-term strategy.
▪ Provide guidelines about architectural roadmap and digital innovation
▪ IT Lead Architect for DC build program
▪ Responsible for strategic Data Center design, implementation, tests and documentation
▪ Responsible for Strategic Core Services, shared platforms, and financial application design.
▪ Responsible to define, design and plan HA and DR methodology in compliance with ISO 22301.
▪ IT Lead Architect for DC Migration and consolidation program
▪ Interim (1 Year) responsible for the infrastructure operation in EMEA.
▪ Responsible to review 3rd parties contracts, BOM and Design documents.
▪ Lead internal technical teams on the service management, provide guideline on the support models.
▪ Responsible on define SLAs and methodology to measure the level of services.
GE Capital, Milano
12/2007 – 12/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
▪ Lead Architect responsible for Infrastructure and Solution Design at group level
▪ Lead Architect responsible for financial application Design (Swift, reuters, bloomberg, bank of Italy)
▪ Responsible for the infrastructure operation at country level
▪ Responsible for the outsourcer management (Network, infrastructure and 3rd parties services)
▪ Responsible for infrastructure/application monitoring, capacity management/planning
▪ Responsible for the BCP and DR, in agreement with the ISO 22301.
▪ Responsible for project reviews, feasibility, cost-benefit analysis, prioritization, and execution.
▪ Member of PMO for strategic streams and projects to introduce and implement new technology.
▪ Supporting as consultant the IT Security Officer, in agreement with the ISO 27001 standard.
Enterprise Architect (EA), Technische PMO
Ort: Italy - Politecnico di Milano
▪ Over 10 years of experience in End to End Service Project and Management.
▪ Over 10 years of experience in virtualization technologies on a large scale, enterprise environment.
▪ Over 10 years of experience in IT migration, consolidation and T&T.
▪ Over 7 years of experience in highly available, mission-critical, enterprise environments.
▪ Over 5 years of experience in Cloud and cloudification strategy.
▪ Empathic listener and persuasive speaker.
▪ Writing creative or factual.