Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
12/2021 – 3/2022Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Heading Project Management for CRM and Digitization for a brick-and-mortar, now also online market leading B2C company, including Software Architecture Consulting and Consumer Oriented Data ApplicationEingesetzte Qualifikationen
Big Data, CRM Beratung (allg.), E-Commerce, E-Mail Marketing, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT)
2/2021 – 12/2022Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Heading all Marketing Activities for a D2C Online Platform and Offline Distributor in the Field of Trade (Im- and Export)Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Business-to-Consumer (B2C), Content Management, eBusiness-Strategie, Projektleitung / Teamleitung (IT), Projektmanagement (IT), Strategische Unternehmensplanung, Teamentwicklung
11/2019 – 2/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Als Berater im Projekt für ein internationales Rebranding, on- und offline inkl. Merchandise für B2B und B2C, ebenfalls vorbereitend für eine parallel startende Funding Runde. Prozessoptimierung und Strategieberatung für das Gesamtunternehmen.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Markenmanagement, Marketing-Organisationsanalyse, Strategisches Marketing
6/2016 – 5/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Results since joining this position:
// Overachieved all subscriber targets for every quarter since launch by minimum 15% with a reduced
// Created brand awareness and constant media presence in GSA through managing partnerships and
// Reduced churn rate by 50% and improved the user journey as consultant for product development
My responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
Leading the following departments for the DACH region -
Events, CRM, OEM partnerships, Wholesale Brand Deals in GSA region, both on- and offline.
Developing strategies and delivering operational plans and tools in both B2C and B2B with full budget
responsibility for above departments.
Driving growth, conversion and retention.
Participating as local go to person for global management in development of customer understanding,
analysis and insight generation.
- CRM for DACH region - strategy, management and execution; newsletters; multi-channel campaigns; CRM
media; managing a global, remotely working team to establish smooth workflows; conceptualization, setup, management and expansion of the Beta Tester and Brand Ambassador Community, establishing a
series of best practices to be rolled out globally, analyzing and evaluating data to create the most efficient CRM campaigns with given budget
- OEM partnerships - max out marketing opportunities and managing relationships; identifying collaboration opportunities; align marketing calendars; plan events, campaigns and bundles; negotiating; primary marketing point of contact for DACH inquiries, general project management
- Wholesale Deals - identifying potential partners; initiate and manage contact; establish relationships;
negotiating; pricing; bundling; budgeting
- Tone of Voice and Branding - Translation oversight for product on all platforms, newsletters, and all company collateral to ensure smooth workflow for localization. Ultimate quality control for compelling, consistent, on-brand copy in DACH.
- Events – Planning, execution, recap of all Marketing related events in GSA: internal events for team members as trainings and parties and external events owned by DAZN or with partners either B2B and B2C, ranging from 12-600 people.
- Launch and Go-to-Market Strategy - introducing the brand and service to German speaking Europe.
Organizing Launch Events, Launch Campaign and Launch ReCap. Events - no agency involved, fully in-house;
Campaign - agency management;
ReCap Reporting and Marketing Strategy Amendment - no agency involved, fully in-house.
CRM Beratung (allg.), Partner relationship management (PRM), Event Marketing / Event management, Markenmanagement, Marketing- / Vertriebsanalyse, Online Marketing (allg.), Strategisches Marketing, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Vertriebsmanagement, Übersetzung
9/2015 – 6/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Social Media Brand Lead for brands McFIT and QI2 with Team Responsibility for a team of 7.
McFIT is Europe's largest gym chain with over 230 gyms in currently 5 countries and more than 1.2 mio
Qi2 is an advanced supplement brand with lines specifically for women of all fitness levels and for male pro
Results while working in this position:
// initiating and heading the change management process for the international set up of social media
team and strategy implementation
// establishing a global page structure for all countries (330k fans), making it the third largest gym page
// 1.7 times more FB Fans of the main (German) page (mostly organic growth), currently 259k Fans
// more than doubled number of IG Fans (organic growth), currently 50k Fans
// + 4% Engagement (on average)
// + 80% Reach
// Set up and management of Influencer Relations department with focus on strategic partnerships
// Brand Relations and Cooperations
// Implementation of Social Media Management software
// SoMe Department Headcount grew from 6 to 10 people internationally
My responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualization, development and execution of Social Media strategies for all European countries for
- Development and execution of concepts based on given Marketing campaigns
- Connecting Digital / Social and Classic (offline) Marketing through innovative concepts e.g. using latest
technology (beacons etc.)
- Planning, setting up and managing Digital (Paid) Ads on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, SEO for
- Managing campaign budgets / financial planning / forecasting
- Monitoring of all Social Media channels and results
- Reporting, KPI-based on self-defined KPIs
- Trend Research (Trends in Fitness and Lifestyle), Sentiment analysis, competitor research
- Influencer Relations, setting up the Influencer Department, identifying potential influencers and establishing
long-term strategic plans and campaign with them
- Agency briefing, hiring, evaluating pitches
- Sourcing Social Media Management software, implementation and training of staff in all markets
- Management of the McFIT and Qi2 SoMe team members (Berlin offices and local markets in other
European countries), people development
Social Media Redaktion, Change Management, Personalführung, Projektleitung / Teamleitung, Online Marketing (allg.), Social Media Marketing
9/2014 – 8/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Increasing Brand Awareness and introducing a Brand to German speaking Europe.
Doubled Brand Awareness in Germany during my year at UA, +600% fans on FB, set up Instagram, Spotify
and successfully brought the idea of ARMOUR Camps (HIIT Outdoor Trainings for Consumers) to life.
Social Media - strategic planning, agency lead, project lead - ensuring efficient results and meeting KPIs as
well as identifying and implementing potential new strategic approaches on several platforms.
- Digital Media - strategic planning, media buying, organization of campaigns, identifying new channels.
- Events - conception, planning, execution and recapping events ranging from B2B, B2C,
direct-to-consumer, media and press events with 30-600 attendants.
- Seeding - VIP, media and influencer relationships.
- Networking - business collaborations, identifying new possibilities, establishing long-term partnerships.
- Assistant to Country Marketing Manager GER&AT - making impossible tasks possible
- Tough Mudder - Leading planning, execution, monitoring and event agency for the Under Armour
sponsored Tough Mudder event series.
- Footwear - Leading the footwear brand activation project.
- PR - supporting and monitoring implementation of PR plan for Germany and Austria.
- Agency Leading - Social, PR, Events, Influencer - briefing, negotiating and managing all agencies involved
in Brand Marketing.
- Proofreading and copywriting for all products from EN-GER.
Projektmanagement, Projektmanagement - Benchmarking, Event Marketing / Event management, Social Media Marketing, Strategisches Marketing, Werbekonzeption