- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Supply-Chain-Management (SCM)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
11/2017 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
E-commerce app creating personalized discovery experiences to find products from exciting
new brands in homewares, fashion and art.
● Part of the leadership team with the two founders, contributing to strategy and setting
direction of the business
● Responsible for everything that happens after the customer clicks “Buy” including
payments, shipping, customer service and returns
● Managed operations team-initially 5, currently at 7. Plan is 15 by end of Summer 2019.
Responsible for hiring and performance managing the largest team in the business
● Built out account management and brand onboarding functions to onboard 2000 new SKUs
per week from 500 by implementing CRM tools, automation and process improvements
● Goal is to design and build a scale eCommerce business whilst keeping the operation lean,
by selecting and then building relationships with strong third-party providers in these areas
● Established new vendor relationships with logistics carriers delivering average savings of
20% per order and built international returns infrastructure
Supply-Chain-Management (SCM), Finanzanalyse, Personalverwaltung, CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
5/2017 – 12/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Klevio: Consultant, Business Development (London)
Manufacturer of an internet enabled smart intercom and lock which can be unlocked using a mobile app, for use in commercial and domestic properties.
● I was hired during the beta phase to develop B2B proposition, working with large scale
property managers in London. I created the go to market strategy, designed the B2B
management dashboard and ran the pilot program with a large property management firm
● Ultimately responsible for all of B2B and B2C marketing including developing the social
media and branded content strategy
● Developed knowledge of in-home technology and the needs of property managers
Personalmarketing, Personalverwaltung, Business-to-business (B2B), Social Media Marketing, Organisation der Produktentwicklung
Common, New York
2/2016 – 5/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Greenfield development of nascent Property services team at Common.
Tasked with developing processes, selecting and implementing tools and hiring and developing the team.
Some highlights included:
- Expanded the portfolio under management from 2 to 9 homes and from 30 to 200 members, working closely with the space and construction and community teams to continuously improve with every new home and create excellent member experiences
- Played a key part in the opening of a 150 member building which was 7x larger than any other homes we had open at that time, working closely with design and construction, admissions and community teams.
- Developed the QA process for new homes to achieve a level of quality at opening that was previously unheard of in Property Management in the US
- Studied market specific legal requirements to ensure we were compliant in all states
- Grew the Property Services team from 2 to 11 team members with 100% staff retention (it was the largest team in the business)
- Selected and implemented a ticketing tool to facilitate superior customer service through tracking of issues and resolution, set the team up to implement a full customer service function
- Successfully brought in house cleaning services in New York and built a entirely new Housekeeping function around them
- Launched the Property Services team in two additional markets (San Francisco and Washington DC) and created the blueprint for launching in additional markets
- Evaluated, selected and then implemented key in home systems including access control and video management systems enabling us to operate properties in multiple states successfully from New York.
Personalverwaltung, Internationalisierung, Unternehmensstrategie
Tictail, New York
8/2015 – 12/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Tictail is the easiest way to create beautiful websites to sell your products on mobile or on desktop.
At Tictail I worked in the Business Operations team where I supported projects across all teams with legal, financial, and tax advice to insure the business was run correctly, efficiently and to the letter of the law.
- Worked closely with lawyers, accountants and tax advisors across a wide range of issues
- Supported the launch of 3 retail locations in New York, Paris and Stockholm. I had to quickly understand local legal structures, tax regulations and manage the movement of goods between the four countries, working closely with UPS and local customs to ensure goods arrived on time.
- Supported the Head of Business Development in creating a new monetization strategy for 2016. This meant creating a highly flexible financial model which could accommodate multiple scenarios, testing those scenarios and then providing insights to the senior team and board.I also conducted extensive competitor analysis to give recommendations on pricing and business model.
Einzelhandel (Retail), Absatzlogistik / Distributionslogistik, Finanzanalyse, Internationalisierung
7/2011 – 4/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Luxury AirBnB alternative founded in 2009 and acquired by Accor Group in 2016, for $200m.
● Initially hired into an innovation team working directly for the COO where I implemented processes and tools which would help us scale the business and launch new cities quickly.
● Ran a team of 14 in the Operations Team responsible for coordinating housekeeping and logistics, developed processes, recruited and developed the team.
● Relocated to New York to be the senior operations person on the launch of a new iteration of the business model in vacation markets instead of urban settings; I managed all aspects of home onboarding and service delivery finding innovative ways to manage homes distributed over a large rural area, while maintaining same level of service
Ersatzteillogistik / Servicelogisik, Personalverwaltung, eBusiness-Strategie, Internationalisierung, CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
OC&C Strategy Consultants, London
10/2009 – 7/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Top tier, mid-sized strategy consulting firm with global presence, specializing in corporate strategy and commercial due diligence for private equity firms and their portfolio companies.
● Built complex financial models and interpreted company financial data on behalf of private equity firms looking to make an acquisition.
● Experience analyzing company performance and financials across multiple sectors including Retail, Leisure and Hospitality and Enterprise Software
● Delivered insight and recommendations to senior managers at blue chip companies
Ort: University of Cambridge