Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT)
Technisches Testmanagement / Testkoordination
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
A leading global search provider, Düsseldorf
8/2019 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Under NDAEingesetzte Qualifikationen
Vodafone Global, Düsseldorf
8/2007 – 4/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
During this time I oversaw simultaneous UAT testing operations over multiple countries (e.g. NL, IT, PT, ES, DE). Represented Vodafone Testing team globally with many external vendors or service providers including Google, Samsung, Dropbox, and Applause.
In partnership with senior management, I defined the Automated Testing approach and overall automation strategy for many products resulting in reduced regression timelines. Whilst here I also developed QA Test Strategies for high profile corporate undertakings, such as the move into the IOT field at Vodafone.
• Oversaw move to the Spotify Squads and Tribes Model POC including a new testing strategy based around BDD whereby all the feasible tests would be automated and written up front.
• Ran many POCs including investigation of AI tools for test management and Adaptavist Test Management in Jira, including real time testing status dashboard creation.
• Provided signoff for all test strategies, test exit reports, and test schedules.
• Managed regression scope to counter scope creep from new releases.
• Organised load and performance testing for changes to backend components to ensure no service degradation.
• Managed timelines to get tests completed, assigned tasks to the testing team, reviewed test scope to ensure the minimum errors as possible to go to Production.
• Creating testing schedules and ensure timelines were met for project completion
• Writing overall testing strategy for both internal testing and external UAT testing efforts
• Coordinating defect management process & triaging in QC between development teams, Vodafone operating countries, and external service providers such as Google
• Monitoring and testing of project cutover into Production environment
• Testing of compliance on a variety of handsets, browsers, and operating systems
• Testing of application localisations for different operating countries (UK, Italy, and Greece)
• Developing and execute Selenium automated regression tests using Selenium IDE
Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT), Testmanagement / Testkoordination (IT), Technisches Testmanagement / Testkoordination
Sky TV, London
2/2007 – 8/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Here I was rapidly known as a QA subject matter expert and my initial role was expanded to include reviewing all test plans/test cases and coordinate all defects at Sky.
• Verification of correct pricing and charging to customers
• Create and execute test cases, and review all test cases
• Develop SQL queries for use personally and by other team members to test the Database
• Analyse java log files to find root cause of defects
• Coordinate defects and log, monitor progress, and retest my own defects using QC
Incident Management, Testdesign (IT), Testing (IT)
Sequel Business Solutions courses: Lloyd’s and London Market revision course
IP Australia training courses: Rational Test Manager and Rational Robot
ATO training courses: JCL, Facilitation Skills, ISPF/PDF & TSO, Microsoft Outlook, Move for DB2, REXX/TSO Programming, Testing Web Interfaces, Small Team Leadership, Performance Management and Development, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (Process Mentor), Requirements Modelling Overview (Process Mentor), Business Systems Analysis, Introduction to DB2 and SQL, Rational Rose
1995 - 1999 Australian National University – Studied Bachelor of Science.
Subjects included: Computing Studies and Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
• Experienced in a variety of QA software methodologies and a solid grasp of the testing fundamentals therein including agile, waterfall, V-Model, and object-oriented.
• Self-reliant team member who shows initiative, with strong test co-ordination, team leadership, supervisory, and facilitation skills.
• Power user of testing tools such as Quality Center, JIRA, and Adaptavist Test Management.