Mergers / Acquisitions
Geschäftsmodell - Beratung
Post Merger Integration
Commercial Due Diligence
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Kundenname anonymisiert, München
Maschinen-, Geräte- und Komponentenbau
8/2017 – 6/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Post-merger integration of a newly acquired exhibition portfolio in Brazil for an international organizer of B2B fairs
• Assumption of CFO tasks, e.g. budget preparation, mid-term plan, monthly cash flow forecast and year-end financial statements for the subsidiary
• Execution and - in cooperation with a tax advisor - tax optimization of the post-closing actions agreed upon in the purchase agreement
• On-boarding and training of the Management team
• Implementation of corporate processes and guidelines
• Structuring and negotiation of a revised cooperation model with the Brazilian partner, by which the shareholder rights of the partner are replaced by a right to a share in the revenue of the subsidiary
• Corporate investment management for the Brazilian subsidiary
Change Management, Projekt - Berichtswesen, Projektmanagement, Mergers / Acquisitions
Ort: TU München
o Deep knowledge in finance and accounting, budget planning, business modeling, financial and cash-flow forecasting, definition and tracking of KPIs
o Profound know-how in all aspects of Mergers & Acquisitions, from due diligence, contract negotiation and closing to portfolio management and exit facilitation
o Hands-on experience in international Post-Merger Integration projects
o Sound comprehension of technology and extensive experience with digital business models and in building growth companies
o Familiar with working in different environments, from international early stage start-ups to “Mittelstand” and Corporate environment
o Excellent track record as investor with a realized return of approx. 200 % of capital invested and an IRR of approx. 15% p.a.
• Top management consulting knowledge in strategy, cost reduction, process design and change management
• Good understanding of several high-tech sectors (IT / Software, eCommerce / Media, Sustainability / Energy efficiency) and the in automotive industry
• International work experience in UK, USA, Brazil and Board of Director as well as Investment experience in DACH, USA, Israel and France
My expertise is based on my experience as Private Equity Manager with more than 40 buy-side & sell side M&A transactions and fund raisings, numerous Due Diligences and Top Management consulting projects, the operational management of two Post Merger Integration projects and - last but not least - the experience from 15 years of accompanying the growth processes of a more than a dozen digital and HighTech companies with hands-on support in strategy development, market entry, business development, change and transformation projects.
Having worked on four continents, in different legislations, entrepreneurial cultures and with companies in different stages and sizes, from start-up to large corporate, enables me to adapt to different environments and new situations fast and empowers me to successfully support my clients and to achieve superior results.
As my personal strengths I consider my persistence in achieving goals, my strong analytical skills, my ability to motivate myself and others and my aspiration to not just think strategically, but to act and implement.