Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
6/2016 – 6/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Directed team of 85 FTE, managing supply chain, customer service, planning and logistics on €15M budget, reporting to GM of product supply organization. Provide B2C and B2B services, delivering adhesives locally and globally whilst supervising production, engineering and QESH departments. Served as first response officer for Dutch site’s safety and escalation prior and for all local departments, reporting to CEO. Designed and ramped up two new national warehouses in addition to managing four outsourced logistics subsidiaries in South Europe. Ensured compliance with SEVESO regulations and internal policies.
• Saved 5-10% on transportation, 15% on value chain, and up to 25% in warehousing and distribution through auction tendering, initiating customer logistics integration projects, and contracting 3PL.
• Reduced import and export costs on container logistics by 10%.
• Co-designed supply chain map within supply network for ERP S4Hanna, project-managing program.
Absatzlogistik / Distributionslogistik
10/2012 – 6/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Directed team of 120 FTE, developing operations strategy plans to improve productivity, quality, and operational efficiency on €14M budget. Managed operational processes including production, supply chain, customer service, planning, purchasing, QESH and engineering. Steered S&OP process, reporting directly to CFO. Re-structured production organisation (personnel and shift models). Start-up Lean approach for part of the process.
• Increased production capacity 25% by overhauling personnel and shift models.
• Saved company up to 15% by re-contracting 3PL for four South European subsidiaries.
• Successfully installed and maintained SEVESO compliance for NL warehouse.
A few areas of expertise I bring to the table; Operations Strategy, Business Process Redesign, Site Management, Supply Chain, Network Design, Seveso and ISO 9001/14001/45001 compliance, cultural awareness, operational efficiency, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which are the basis of my ability to form strong supply chain relationships. In addition, I am multilingual in Dutch, English, and German, which supports my profound liaison capabilities with customers, vendors, 3-and 4PL and external assembling partners in an international scope. I have sharp organizational skills, careful attention to details and consistently operate with speed and accuracy. I’m a pragmatic leader who achieves success with teams through both applied scientifical studies and practical measures combined with building morale and recognising member strengths.