Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
12/2016 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Epic Clarity Administration
Epic Caboodle Data Warehouse Administration
Epic Caboodle Data Warehouse Development
Epic Cogito Administration (SlicerDicer, SAP Business Objects Enterprise (SAP BOE) ,Epic CUBES, Epic BI Integration, Clarity Console, BI Restful, etc.)
Managing and maintaining the Cogito Infrastructure since inception and implementation.
Developing Caboodle Data Model Components and packages for Clarity and other Non Epic data sources.
Developing and maintaining ETL infrastructure for Non-Epic Sources while coming up with creative ideas to standardize the structure for ease of troubleshooting and quick deployment.
Web Internet Information Services (IIS) Administration: Managing the Internet Information Services (IIS) infrastructure of the Medical Center for hosting in house applications. Non Epic related applications.
SQL Server Administration: Managing and maintaining all SQL server infrastructure of the Medical Center which includes the main SQL Failover Cluster (FCI) and Availability Groups (AG).
Helped achieve a Good Install Standing and Gold Star Level 9.
Deployment Admin for in house applications across Web and DB servers
Administration Tasks include:
- Back up and Restore
- System and application Upgrades, Updates, and patches
- Migrations to New infrastructures
- Minimized cost of ownership of Microsoft SQL Server by merging and migrating to different editions
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration (2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019)
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration (2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2019)
- Vulnerability and Security proofing
- Designing new infrastructure models based on business needs
- Enhancing architecture for better performance and consistency
- Troubleshooting with Application builders and contribute creative development changes
Datawarehouse / DWH, Microsoft SQL-Server (MS SQL), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL
12/2005 – 12/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Developed applications using VB6, VB.NET, and C# integrating different client services into the payment cards industry.
- Administered Multiple SQL Servers along with their backup servers.
- Designed and Optimized Databases and SQL queries, built stored procedures.
- Integrated reporting tools (Crystal reports, Text Files Extracts, Excel Files, XML and HTML) into Bank Systems and created reporting applications to report on data from multiple systems and databases.
- Developed payment gateway portals and middleware Solutions using ISO-8583 specifications for financial messages.
- Payment Gateways were used for ATM Top-up solutions and processing Mail Order Telephone Order - MOTO - transactions.
- Middleware was a key solution to Implement EMV restrictions, rules for different currency limits, as well as proper routing and fixing of non-standard ISO-8583 messages.
C#, Microsoft SQL-Server (MS SQL), SAP Crystal Reports, Visual Basic
Ort: Lebanese American University
That is the first thing I learnt about Computer Science and Information Technology. It got me started to discoverwhat computer science really is, what it means, and what it takes to be a good computer scientist.
I have learned to comprehend requirements, analyze situations, and instinctively foresee future requirements,improvements, and potential problems. For me this process is always accompanied with learning new ways andtechnologies for implementing different solutions, integrating systems, and coming up with creative ideas to modifyand configure current systems to business and end user needs.
I like challenging projects that extend current systems and business process to the next level.
My years of experience have taught me how to focus on the issue at hand and facilitate communication todiplomatically bring different point of views together.