- Chemische Industrie
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
3/2020 – 12/2021Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for the deployment and the commissioning of 21 Robotic cells, 22
semi-automated stations and 850 self-propelled drives on a 15.000m² Sort Center.
• Leading and coordinating technical teams, delivery supply, external suppliers,
construction management and US design & solution teams. Giving technical
support also to a UK and Italy sort center.
• New Robotic technology first time implanted in Europe. Unique project
implemented in time and budget.
Automatisierungstechnik (allg.), Projektleitung / Teamleitung, Projektmanagement
3/2019 – 2/2020Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
General Manager with the overall responsibility of the company business,
dedicated to production and distribution of fresh food for all the important
supermarkets and discounter groups.
• Responsible for a headcount > 340 employees and a turnover of 50 Mio €.
• Closing and securing new contracts beyond Germany
• Implementation of SAP for a supply chain of fast-moving goods.
• Realizing integration of the German company into the Spanish group.
Geschäftsfeldstrategie, Lebensmitteltechnik, Lebensmittelverfahrenstechnik (LVT), Management (allg.)
6/2016 – 2/2019Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
The company dedicated to stamping and chemical anodizing of aluminum parts for the Pharma, Cosmetic and the Aerosol industry.
• Responsible for more than 200 employees and a turnover of 25 Mio €.
• Full P&L, R&D, Operations and Sales responsibility.
• Transferred a company with losses into a profitable company.
• Doubled Sales taking advantage of the merge of two companies and an important
additional organic growth.
• Switch shift system from 5 working days to 24 / 7 to increase output.
Fertigungsoptimierung, Fertigungstechnik (allg.), Management (allg.), Produktionsleitung
9/2015 – 6/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Stabilize the merge of the two companies. Intergrade the different business
processes. Hire and develop the human team to drive the merged company.
• Led and control the group-wide investment and development projects.
Chemische Verfahrenstechnik, Elektrochemische Verfahrenstechnik, Produktionstechnik (allg.), Produktivitätssteigerung, Verfahrenstechnik (allg.), Verpackungstechnik
5/2012 – 9/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for all plant activities in Germany with more than 100 employees.
Head of Engineering for 8 production plants with more than 500 employees and a Turnover > 100 Mio €. Plants in: US, China, Spain, Argentina and Germany.
• Create group-wide technical standard and implement the technological
development for the next years.
• Project manager of the merge of two Spanish companies. Led the project overall
instances, transferring the company legally and physically.
• Introduced group-wide a KPI system to follow efficiency and profitability.
• Implemented lean- and continuous improvement workshops
Fertigungstechnik (allg.), Ingenieurwissenschaft, Management (allg.), Produktionstechnik (allg.), Qualitätsmanagement (allg.), Verfahrenstechnik (allg.)
3/2009 – 1/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Led a 40 Mio € new product launch in response to an increasingly competitive
global environment in six European and Asian countries.
• Created and managed multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural project teams.
• Developed and implemented a strategy with R&D, Engineering and Marketing.
• Introduced new product lines in three plants.
• Stabilized product cost within three months using six sigma methodologies.
• Developed overall product certification strategies for all the target countries.
Programm Management, Projektmanagement
1/2008 – 3/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Led an international 100 Mio € project with a team located across four countries to build a greenfield production plant for insulation material in the UK.
• Managed 150 internal and external professionals.
• Designed the factory directly applying Lean methodology for cost efficiency.
• Negotiated permit conditions with government authorities and gained the public support of 2 Mio €. Obtained planning and operating permits in 6 months.
• Secured land and utilities supply with a long-time agreement, beneficial for the compete area.
Fertigungstechnik (allg.), Konstruktionstechnik (allg.)
10/2006 – 1/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Coordinated the launch of complex car body parts for this company which develops and manufactures press sheet metal parts and welding assemblies in three robotized production facilities in Spain.
• Realized cost and design proposals in the early stages of development.
• As the single point of contact, assured high customer satisfaction.
• Applied state of the art simulation and calculation tools to secure feasibility.
• Led the process planning and tooling design with int. and ext. toolmakers.
12/2004 – 9/2006Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Plant Manager of a factory producing insulation material with 65+ headcount. Sales
exceeded over 34. M€. Member of the Managing Board with the freedom to execute
• Improved plant quality by 20% and reduced headcount by 9%.
• Absorbed a raw material appreciation of 12% by improving processes.
• Developed and implemented continuous improvement processes at all levels.
• Created new product development concepts by using six sigma and DOE.
• Led the plant integration, resulting from the merger of two companies.
5/1999 – 10/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
US Company offering high-tech sealing solutions to automotive customers with two production plants in Spain. The youngest member of the Director’s Board.
• Managed 28 professionals consisting of engineers, project/program managers, fitters, milling cutters and CAD developers.
• Established and secured constant contact with key partners within various
European automotive manufacturers that provided business opportunities for our company within the technical and commercial area.
• Reduced department headcount by 33% over three years by reorganizing.
Fertigungstechnik (allg.), Produktdesign
6/1997 – 6/1999Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Charged with supporting all automotive customers with headquarters based in
Germany (Ford, MB, GM, BMW, Audi and VW) and for 60% of the turnover.
• Participated in strategic global order acquisitions.
• Turned non-profitable order assignments to profitable.
• Increased local customer orders and improve the margin by 9%.
Technischer Vertrieb, Vertrieb (allg.), Vertriebsingenieur
6/1995 – 5/1997Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
International German supplier to all automotive companies of high-tech electronic components supplied just in time to the car manufacture lines.
• Managed industrialization of all new products.
• Drove and implemented costs and profitability studies to purchase equipment: (assembly lines, manufacturing tools, injection dies, measurement tools, …).
• Implemented productive processes and provided training until serial production.
Ort: Frankfurt Am Main
Six – Sigma, Civil Liability, Directive Abilities, Environmental, MS Office,
Lean Management, Cost and Budgetary Control, Negotiation’s skills, ERP