Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
9/2012 – 8/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Engaged as the Head of IT Operations working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic and multicultural Forex (FX) and Banking business environment to undertake a major reshaping and maturing of the IT organisation. Reporting to the Banks CIO and Executive Committee responsibilities included:
• Deploying and ensuring the continuous enhancement of IT services / products and on-going maintenance of IT systems in support of business needs;
• Managing the IT landscape incl. networks, systems administration, websites, servers, email services, databases, IT security devices, hardware/software and communications infrastructure of the company, IT helpdesk, budgets, software licenses, IT purchasing and supplier contracts.
• Development of the IT transformation roadmap including the outsourcing of services.
• Definition, implementation, monitoring and control of Service Level Agreements with external suppliers and internal customers as applicable;
• Developing an organisation capable of providing exceptional levels of technical assistance and support to all users;
• The creation, documentation and implementation of a service management framework (ITSM) to pro-actively support the business.
• Successfully delivering a wide range of Business and IT critical programmes including:
o CRM replacement study (move to SFDC).
o STP processing for trades made via the Integral platform.
o Risk/Exposure monitoring.
o IT Solutions stabilization (availability increased from ca. 60% to 99.999% for key business applications).
o IT Outsourcing.
o Cost Reduction, Control and Management (IT costs halved in the first 6 months)
o Project Governance and SDLC.
o Creation of a detailed CMDB
Worked in close collaboration with the other organisational heads to ensure:
• The provisioning of the required innovative IT services that guarantee of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while ensuring scalability, reliability and security;
• That applications are smoothly transitioned from development to production and to ensure that all bugs / incidents are reported and solutions are deployed without delay and interruption to business;
• That resources are allocated and project implementation support is provided where needed;
• That policies and procedures exist for IT Operations and all security risks / observations are addressed;
• That cost and benefit analysis of all IT services are to be deployed to ensure that the services deployed are still meeting the objectives and delivering value.
MIG BANK is the largest Swiss bank specializing in online Forex (FX) and CFDs trading services for private and institutional clients in more than 120 countries. They offer clients powerful MT4 or MT5 trading platforms along with high liquidity, high speed, low latency automated trading with no dealing desk. Forex partnership solutions are available for banks, financial institutions, brokers and private investors through their White Label, Asset Manager and Business Finder programs.
5/2012 – 8/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Engaged by the President of epay France, the goal of the assignment was to undertake a review of the organisations technology and business services with the aim of developing a strategic plan that would ensure that the organisation can maintain its position as an innovator and leader in this market sector. As part of this role a number of different activities were undertaken including:
• An assessment of the various technological solutions that are currently used in the EMEA region, together with the business processes that they are supporting. Based on the findings, recommendations were made for a number of improvements that could be introduced to help lower operating costs whilst at the same time improving levels of service.
• Initiated a 7-S assessment of the organisation in order to help the Board and senior management understand where the company’s strengths and weaknesses lie. Created a SWOT analysis. Used these to feed into the development of strategic plan.
• Outlined for Executive Leaders what the end state looks like and the key steps required to get there.
• Engaged with Executive Leaders to build momentum and create advocates for cultural change.
• Creation of strategic plans for both technology and business services. Put in place a transition programme covering the next 2 years aimed at strengthening the overall organisation whilst at the same time ensuring alignment of the IT operating model with the strategic business model. This programme included projects aimed at introducing:
- Programme and Project Governance;
- A transformation of the current separate IT teams into a single IT Organisation;
- An appropriate SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle);
- A QMS (Quality Management System);
- A Portfolio Management process;
- A shared service desk aligned with ITIL best practices;
- Change Control & Management;
- Risk Management;
- Stakeholder management;
- A process improvement strategy (CMMI);
- Consolidation of the different technology platforms.
• Identified known risks and issues associated with the change programme.
• Identified KPIs to ensure the success of each component of the change process can be monitored.
• Introduced communications plan.
Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile phone time and other prepaid products.
In 2011 epay - a division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. - processed 1.1 billion payment transactions across 293,000 retailers and 615,000 terminals in 29 countries. The product portfolio of epay includes top-up services for prepaid mobile airtime, prepaid customers credit cards and e-wallets (digital wallets), payment services for bills, road tolls and remittances as well as marketing and sales services for gift cards (e.g. iTunes) and tickets.
9/2010 – 3/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
A multifaceted role. Engaged initially to set up the PMO within the organisation and to be the Portfolio/Programme Manager for all the projects within Europe (a portfolio of some 286 projects initially). This role was quickly extended to include the position of IT Director Germany with the brief to assist the European VP for IT in developing the overall IT strategy and the restructuring of the IT division.
Specific achievements within the PMO include: The establishing of a project portfolio along with the processes and controls to manage that portfolio; Establishment of a project initiation process and formation of a project control board; Establishment of resource planning processes and tools; Establishment of an overall portfolio delivery plan; Working with the different business units across Europe to scope, plan and budget new projects.
Responsible for setting up and managing 2 of the largest projects running is ResMed Europe, namely the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity project and the RMT project (which was a merger of two companies). Activities and responsibilities included: Supplier & resource management; Commercial and contract negotiations; Overall architectural design and hardware selection; as well ensuring that the 3 main IT units (Applications, Infrastructure and Operations) were aligned to assure the successful delivery (ResMed operates with a matrix management setup).
Responsible for establishing the relevant IT annual budget and the management of that budget within the areas of responsibility. Developed a future Target Operating Model along with the 3 year roadmap to achieve it. Helped mature and strengthen the IT organisation through targeted mentoring and leading by example.
Currently heavily involved in establishing, with a small team of people, a Healthcare Informatics capability for ResMed within Europe (new products, new software, new business models, new sales channels etc).
ResMed is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative medical products for the treatment and management of respiratory disorders, with a focus on sleep-disordered breathing. They sell a comprehensive range of products in more than 70 countries worldwide through direct offices and a network of distributors. They are committed to advancing innovative technology in sleep and respiratory medicine and commercialising innovative products incorporating these technologies on a global basis.
9/2009 – 9/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Engaged within the Business Change Division as a Lead Business Analyst and responsible for overseeing a variety of multifaceted projects. A complex, challenging, multicultural environment resulting from a number of take-overs in recent years (purchased by HBOS/Clerical Medical in 2005 and then the Lloyds Banking Group in 2009) the company required someone to assist in the process re-structuring and control of the large portfolio of projects being planned for 2010. The role included, amongst the normal BA activities of requirements gathering & definition, significant elements of project management, operational design and planning, architectural review, process definition (both business and development lifecycle) and mentoring. Close working relationships were built with both the various business divisions (Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Risk) and the IT divisions (Architecture, Development, Test, Operations) to ensure that everyone involved in the various initiatives were aligned and had a common understanding of the goals and expectations. Matrix management and geographically separated teams added to the complexity.
Instrumental in the strategic restructuring of both the IT and Business Change divisions to enable the outsourcing of the IT division to India.
Heidelberger Leben are specialists in Life, Pension and Disability insurance within the German market and are one of the top 10 providers of Fund based pension plans. Core operating systems include Class, Life Factory and SAP.
7/2008 – 8/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Project Lead and Analyst for the development and rollout of a new Global Operating Platform for one of the worlds largest Fund of Hedge fund companies. Leveraging on the work that was undertaken in 2006-2007 for Man Investments (See below) this programme undertook the complex task of migrating the 3 separate operating companies of the Man Group (RMF, Man Global Strategies and Man Glenwood) onto a single global operating platform. The work was undertaken in 3 locations, Chicago, London, and Zurich and involved: Detailing the existing landscape; Defining the future Global Operating Model (TOM) and the technology platform that would be needed to support that model; Defining the strategic road map (Transition Plan); Architecting the new platform; Managing a number of the development teams; Acting also as Design Authority and keeper of the vision for the technical solution; Guiding the development of a Global Reference Data Model which would be used for the new strategic Datawarehouse and the all the reference data systems. The role required extensive interaction with multiple stakeholders in various IT and Business areas with the aim to deliver a class leading solution supported by a stable suite of applications. The main systems included applications for managing: Pricing Data; Product Data; Fund Data (including due diligence); Accounting, Cash Management, Valuation, Trade Planning; Order Management (Trading); FX etc. This already complex and challenging programme was further complicated by the constantly changing business and product base which resulted in the need for the programme to be exceptionally agile in its approach. To this end the complete programme was run using the SCRUM methodology.
Further achievements included the introduction of a much improve development and test lifecycle, the re-engineering of the way in which environments are built and used and the adoption of firm guidelines and processes to support the path to go-live and thereby reduce the level of operational risk due to roll-out of new functionality.
9/2007 – 8/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Engaged as a Practice Architect (Enterprise Architect) within the Customer Service Division (FCSD) division of Ford. Responsible for providing central point of expertise for all technical issues within the division. Conducted reviews of their existing pan-European business applications & processes identifying ways to improve the surrounding business processes, reduce operating costs and improve efficiencies. Worked closely with the various business owners to look at opportunities for system consolidation, technology upgrades, use of approved Ford Enterprise architecture patterns etc to ensure a stable and reliable business platform. Supported business owners in obtaining project approval by creating the relevant business cases, project charters, business owner viewpoints and requirements documentation. For approved projects responsible for creating the technical architecture in line with Fords Enterprise standards. Full spectrum of technologies were supported, both new and old, J2EE and .Net based. Additionally given overall Project Management responsibility for a number of different projects including scoping, budgeting and resourcing (onshore and off-shore) of those projects. Responsible for driving projects through the relevant technical review & quality gates working closely with the relevant organisations within the complex Ford multi-national setup. Worked with the business to understand current and future service requirements and ensure the development team designed and delivered the appropriate solutions. Worked with project specific BAs and Business Speciallists, providing expert guidance on how to perform requirements gathering and definition. Projects included: SAP Migration; Specification of new Logistics System; Enhancements to CRM Datawarehouse; Parts ordering system; Best Practices web site etc.
10/2006 – 8/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Technical Project Lead on a large scale (5.5 million) Legacy System replacement programme for the worlds largest alternative investments (Fund of Hedge funds) company $64 Billion under management. Accountable for the successful specification, design, development, test/UAT and rollout of the solution. Small team size (ca. 15). Scope of project was to replace the key (legacy) Fund Accounting system within the organisation with a new COTS product (HedgeSphere from Infonic). Managed a varying and complex workload covering: IT; Finance; business and operations related analysis and design. Built sustainable client/partner relationships. Defined and oversaw the implementation of platform architecture (including both code and process changes), appropriate Testing methodologies, tools and skills, and appropriate Technical Design tool sets and techniques. Specific challenges included: Migrating the 22 systems which used the legacy system to the new landscape; re-writing of several hundred reports; migration of numerous excel spreadsheet used by the business; Migration (ETL) of existing data into the new system; replication of data between systems; data quality; coordination of the business rules used in the various systems; different technical and business philosophies between the old and new systems. Initiated the introduction of a Data warehouse to provide single view of information for the business - MS Reporting Services used for report generation. Integration was achieved through the creation of a data-bus concept allowing systems to obtain data without explicitly knowing where the data is stored. Technologies used were primarily Microsoft (C#, .Net2, SQL Server, Analysis Services). Man Investments uses agile methods (SCRUM) and the RUP methodology for project development. The solution has recently successfully passed through UAT and will roll out on schedule.
12/2004 – 10/2006Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Senior Project manager on the NHS Spine project providing leadership and strategic direction for the Spine Service programme. This was part of the governments multi billion pound CfH initiative (Europes largest IT programme). Reporting directly to the Service Programme Director, and a member of the various Spine Service Boards, accountable for assuring the products transitioning from the other programmes into Service. Full budgetary accountability on a multi-Billion pound project. A fast paced, multi faceted role requiring excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills along with a professional manner and consulting experience.
A key influencer with a high-level focus and strategic thinker, providing for the day-to-day management of the Service Authority Group and a number of additional special projects. Responsible for making the strategic decisions on issues such as Target Operating Model (TOM), systems architecture, hosting, networks, Disaster Recovery arrangements, systems management, operations tools and ongoing operational support costs and aligned these with the operational programme initiatives and plans. ITIL and BS15000 environment. Use of Six Sigma for service quality improvement.
Responsibilities also included: Defining and effective communication of Services requirements on the system being developed, especially in the areas of Availability, Resilience, Fallback/recovery, Security, Operations, Performance and Monitoring; Ensuring the Service Programme engages correctly with Development Programme by defining and working to an agreed Project Engagement Process; Supporting the Service Management PMs in developing a robust customer support model for all changes; Obtaining an understanding of the environment requirements (e.g. Development, Staging, UAT and Production etc) and the associated impact on technology infrastructure (e.g. hosting space, SAN etc); Ensuring the necessary teams within the Service Delivery Organisation are made aware of their potential involvement in the project as early as possible; Understanding, reviewing and validating the application architecture to ensure that it is operable (e.g. will the product scale and is sufficient resilience available in the underlying system); Providing direction, and if necessary appropriate intervention, to deliver continued efficiencies in the use of shared / common environments; Assisting in obtaining agreement for the technology and operations architecture with the application development programme and appropriate Service Lines; Ensuring the Operations PM recognises the technical and architectural solution that the project will develop to, considering: Hosting locations, Hardware and O/S specifications and configurations, Middleware and messaging, DR, Networks, Service management tools and application interfaces, Operations processes and tools, Security; Providing input into developing and agreeing an implementation plan and budget that is aligned with the application development programme plans; Controlling and managing change; Assisting the Service Introduction PMs to agree, schedule and manage operations resource to conduct project activity from procuring and building development environments to accepting the application into production; Providing guidance to the Service Management PMs to resolve infrastructure related issues as the project progressed; Shaping the Target Operating Model (TOM) and co-authoring the Operation Viewpoint of the enterprise architecture.
Finally the scope of work was increased to cover all BTs Health programmes particularly the London Cluster. This resulted in undertaking the same responsibilities within the LCS programme. Here the challenges were significantly greater due to it being far more complex and the fact that the system being produced were being rolled out to PCTs, doctors, pharmacies etc.
12/2002 – 11/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Project manager responsible for the £2.5m EuroAIS project. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors; Full project Lifecycle Initiation through to UAT and rollout; Team size 17 - split over multiple locations. A Pan-European project involving the development of a core software system to Run the Business. Capable of supporting all the functionality required by Europes largest automotive auction house including: Fleet Management, Customer Management, Marketing, Auctioning, Finance and Management Reporting. Based on Microsoft technologies (.Net, C#, VB.Net, SQLServer, 2003Server, XP) and Crystal Reports. This was a fast-paced, client-focused role, where a positive response to pressure was essential. Initially conducted a full project audit, identifying problem areas and proposing solutions and a way forward.
Responsible as Business Analyst for stakeholder management including gaining agreement and commitment from the business; facilitation of workshops; capture and collation of requirements; Use Case Models and Use Case Specifications using Unified Modelling Language (UML); mentoring and development of company staff. Other essential tasks included preparing test plans and scripts, organising User Acceptance Testing.
Whilst acting as Chief Architect and Keeper of the Vision, responsible for presentation of designs and ensuring the development of a secure, robust, multilingual, enterprise solution. Development Methodology combined use of XP, RAD and DSDM. N-tier architecture using thick Clients, Web Services, Multiple Application servers and a centralised database. Specification of hardware and network facilities required to support enterprise wide rollout.
Initially ran the project using the PRINCE2 methodology but later changed to something far simpler at the request of the client. Significant Business process re-engineering undertaken. Towards the end of the programme SCRUM was adopted by the company.
9/2002 – 11/2002Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Part of the e-government initiative. Primarily accountable for researching and defining business requirements for e-enabling the Invalid Care Allowance (ICA) benefit. This involved:
- Interviewing stakeholders and organising and conducting requirements gathering workshops;
- Gaining buy-in and commitment from the business;
- Reviewing and analysing existing claim packs, claims procedures and back-office workflows;
- Gap analysis.
- Proposing an alternative e-enabled system, including analysis of cost savings;
- Specifying requirements for web pages that customers will use to submit a claim for ICA together with a workflow management system for use in the back office;
- Mentoring Analysts; teaching them how to perform functions including: requirements gathering, running workshops, writing requirements and defining/writing use cases;
- Provide support to the Project Manager in terms of delivery and progress reporting.
Use Case Models and Use Case Specifications using Unified Modelling Language (UML).
PRINCE2 management methodology.
4/2002 – 8/2002Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Project Manager / Business Analyst within the WFS project for one of Germanys largest Investment houses. Supplied specific know-how in the areas of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and VDPS; This project was the first step towards the integration of all Union Investments Legacy Systems (250 in total) into one coherent architecture, requiring me to provide:
- Workflow analysis;
- Requirements capturing (at all levels);
- Compilation of functional specifications;
- Analysis of resource requirements;
- Provision of innovative solutions to enable the VDPS system to deliver Securities Data to the existing in-house systems through a publish and subscribe principle based on the Vitria EAI product - all data was transferred within the system as XML
In addition to the above, I was heavily involved in supporting the integration and User Acceptance Testing. This entailed:
- Loading the initial securities data received from WM into the VDPS (oracle) database;
- Monitoring daily loads of securities data;
- Developing shell scripts to analyse log files;
- Producing daily reports on behalf of senior management;
- Reporting and analysing problems found; implementing corrective action where appropriate;
- Regularly interfacing with 3rd party providers;
6/2001 – 3/2002Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Primarily required to provide consultancy, management and sales support for the WMS product (core Static Data System for the Deutsche Boerse) I designed and developed in 1998/1999. Responsible for the provision of sales support, bid writing, capturing user requirements, writing systems specifications and developing technical and procedural solutions. I was also accountable for:
- Participating in further development of the WMS product in the area of the Import Subsystem and Mapper using programming languages C++ and Java along with UML for the modelling ;
- Analysing the available UI requirements, providing feedback and producing the necessary system specifications;
Subsequent to winning a bid to install WMS at Union Investment, I was assigned as Project Manager, responsible for ensuring a timely delivery and installation of the product for Union Investment. Also undertook the setting up the necessary change control and QA systems. Prince2 methodology used.
10/2000 – 5/2001Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
As Project Manager involved in the initial project start-up activities relating to the defining of scope, cost estimates and planning. Presented to the board of directors to get the go-ahead for the project to provide web based (B2B) facilities for brokers selling products for Zurich Financial Services throughout four countries (Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Belgium). I was mainly accountable for:
- Acting as Project Manager for the Netherlands implementation, working alongside the clients Project Manager using a combination of PRINCE2 and IBMs PM methodologies;
- Assisting the in-house Business Analysts in Gathering, defining, analysing, consolidating and documenting of cross brand business & system requirements;
- Acquiring an understanding of business context and business requirements in sufficient depth to help support strategic decision making;
- Mentoring Business Analysts in how to generate requirements specifications suitable for use by IT developers;
- Participating in tasks involving workflow analysis and business re-engineering;
- Architecting the solution for the Netherlands team using the OOAD methodology with UML notation. The modelling tool was TogetherJ. Visual Age provided the java development environment.
Architecture was based on J2EE, JSP, Web Pages, Abode Forms, JavaBeans, EJBs, Websphere, DB2. An Enterprise wide solution was developed.
In February, after a successful and timely delivery of the Dutch system, took control of managing the overall core system architecture within the Central Team. This work also included the specification and installation of the hardware on which the applications were to run.
8/2000 – 10/2000Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Provided project management and technical expertise in order to introduce best-practise management procedures into a project rapidly going out of control. This included introducing QA and Version management procedures, proper planning of activities and budgeting using PRINCE2 methodologies whilst at the same time successfully establishing and leading an Architecture and Design Team whose brief was to consolidate and improve the existing software development and dramatically improve the speed and stability of the existing web-site.
The project was based on J2EE, JSP, Web Pages, Abode Forms, JavaBeans, EJBs, Websphere, DB2. Siebel was used for the CRM system and interfaced to the Web development with CORBA interfaces.
1/2000 – 8/2000Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Greenfield development of a new bank, handling multinational online trading of funds and securities as well as normal high street banking functions - to be deployed in multiple countries with two multilingual customer service centres and two separate high availability data centres and multiple high street Investment centres. Overall project team size in excess of 450 people. Budgets in excess of 350m CHF. RAD development methodology (2 week cycle!).
My role as Project Manager and Analyst/Architect entailed:
- Managing the timely integration of in excess of 30 external interfaces that existed to the various third parties supporting e-services banking operations. Such interfaces included: Fulfilment, Credit Cards, External Banks, static data, securities and funds data providers, regulatory reporting Authorities, MM & FX rates, SWIFT messaging and FIX to name but a few;
- Ensuring external 3rd party vendors delivered the required functionality within the agreed timescales and budgets whilst establishing any necessary Service Level Agreements;
- Work in a complex Matrix organisation, while managing conflicting requirements and maintaining a technically stable base capable of meeting the demands of project assignments;
- Overseeing the technical architecture; ensuring synergies were maintained between the various RAD workstreams (total of 15 workstreams);
- Ensuring that the project obtained FSA approval;
- Assisting in the specification of data centre setups, failover scenarios, and backup solutions;
Environment was Siebel (CRM), BroadVision (Web) later replaced with WebSphere, CORBA, Olympic (Back office Banking system), Constellar, Genesys, MQseries, Oracle, SMARTStream, Rational toolset (Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest), Documentum. PRINCE2 management practices were employed in a Matrix management environment.
7/1998 – 12/1999Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Provided consultancy for the design and development of the new Wertpapier-Management-System (WMS) for the storage and management of Stamm- und Termin Daten (Securities Static Data) for financial instruments. The system was proposed to replace existing, outdated, systems. Responsibilities consisted of:
- Co-authoring a user requirements document to consolidate the work performed by various people on the team throughout the previous two years and to highlight those areas where the goals of the project were still unclear;
- Generating specifications for all hardware and software required for the development of the system whilst also purchasing and installing items where appropriate;
- Performing all system installations and administration obtained Sun Solaris administrator Certification;
- Development of the data model and implementation of that model in Oracle.
The system was developed using modern design methodologies OOAD) and notation (UML) and employed the latest technologies (C++, CORBA, Java, TCL/TK). The underlying financial instrument model was based upon a model developed by ECOFIN in Switzerland - known as FIDM. The project team extended the FIDM model to reflect the needs of the German market and was then converted to an object model for use in the implementation.
Due to the successful completion of the above, moved on to become the Technical Project Manager, responsible for providing support to the existing manager who was experiencing difficulties. This involved being solely responsible for the management of databases, test and integration, modelling and system support teams. Total team size ca. 30 people. Budget in excess of 30m DM.
5/1998 – 7/1998Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Bid preparation for Integral Control Centre. General consultancy and support for XMM project.
10/1997 – 5/1998Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Call Centre Development for GMAC bank.
10/1996 – 10/1997Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Software requirements definition and Architectural design for the XMM spacecraft control centre.
Ort: Uxbridge England
- Acquired a good understanding of the financial markets, including: Equities, MM, FX and SWIFT through having worked for such prestigious clients including: Man Investments, UBS Warburg, the Deutsche Boerse (German Stock Exchange), Union Investment and Zurich Financial Systems;
- Accepted as a member of the highly prestigious Securities Operations Excellence consortium; a group of independent consultants considered to be the best in their field and provide expert know-how in the area of financial operations to major clients throughout the world;
- Acquired invaluable experienced in seeing projects through the complete lifecycle from initial conception to roll-out and maintenance and has worked in almost every possible project role, including: Manager, Analyst, Designer, Coder, Tester, QA, Librarian and User Support and therefore understand the challenges that these roles present;
- Gained a sound understanding of complex business and IT issues and understands the wider impacts of findings and recommendations, at all levels of the business. Able to identify and steer potential solutions, and clearly articulate the benefits and disadvantages of different solutions to the clients business;
- Attained expertise in both the Windows and UNIX operating systems and the .Net and J2EE development frameworks.
- Able to size, procure and install the necessary hardware;
- Expert DB skills as both DBA and Developer/Modeller;
- Gained significant experience in the SADT, OOAD/UML, PRINCE2 and Agile (XP, SCRUM, RUP) methodologies;
- Good track record of turning projects around and delivering on time and on budget.