Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
9/2010 – 8/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
My task in the project as Application & Project manager was:
• Defining process model incl. Project plans, Phases, Miles Stones, Check List, Tools, Methods & templates
• Business analysis
• A part of a project group doing enhancement of existing system to fit more into the business and match the requirement from our users
• Architecture of new Solution based on NAV 2009 RTC client
• Budget responsible for roll outs in US
Metall-, Holz- und Papierindustrie
5/2009 – 12/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
My task in the project as Project/Application Manager was:
• A part of the Steer Committee which included their CEO, CFO + IT Manger
• Responsible for Project Plan
• Resource allocation
• Ensuring documentation was done properly & followed corporate standards
• Solution Architecture
• Analysis of business requirements
• Approval of procedures & customizations
• Senior Implementer to ensure all setup was done correctly – and test the solution was working as designed
Voted #32 out of 250 nominated as most influential person within the Microsoft Dynamics ERP world in 2012 - http://www.dynamicsworld.co.uk/top-100/
14+ years professional Microsoft Dynamics (NAV & AX) project experience with strong business consulting, people oriented and IT governance skills.
Continuous Microsoft Dynamics project experience from Enterprise customers & Microsoft partners.
Implementation experience from roles as: Service Delivery Manager, Regional Manager, Project Manager, Senior Consultant & Finance controller with strong focus on financial management, supply chain & Manufacturing related processes.
Strong business process & intercultural understanding with an ability to deliver complex global project engagements.
Extensive experience within challenging environments in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America.
Involved in 50+ AX & NAV implementations
Completed 20+ end to end AX & NAV implementations
Project Management (Sure step mentality) + MS Project
Excellent business understanding