Certified CCNP/CCDP/JNCIP/VCP and ongoing CCIE.
KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
Router / Gateways
SNA (Systems Network Architecture)
IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
Load Balancing / Lastverteilung
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Deutsche Telekom AG, Berlin
10/2012 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible/Support and maintain Cloud Service of Deutsche Telekom.
- Support Network infrastructure within different location included different vendors(Cisco,IBM,Juniper)
- OpenStack implementation and support
- Network topology/IP addressing schema creation/implementation/support.
- Different protocols BGP,OSPF, MPLS,VPLS,IPSEC, VLAN,VTPv3,STP,PVSTP, MSTP,IPv6, VPNv4,VRF,QOS,VPN,BFD, VLAG,VRRP with different hardware and software implementation/support
- Design and implement Network infrastructure for Telekome Cloud service
- IBM,Cisco,Linux based routing/switching/zone base firewalls implementation/support
- Routing&Switching within different hardware and software layers including SDN
- VPN servers implementation/support
- OpenStack deployment and support
- KVM based visualization support
- Configuration management and automated deployment with puppet
Reporting to IT Director/Operation Manager
ITIL, Firewalls, Kanban (Softwareentwicklung), SCRUM, Load Balancing / Lastverteilung, Cloud Computing, System Architektur, IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), SNA (Systems Network Architecture), Cisco Switch, Cisco Router, VMware vSphere, KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
Profitbricks GmbH, Berlin
IT Cloud Infrastructure
12/2011 – 10/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible/Support and maintain Office and data-center network infrastructure.
- Support Network of 2 datacenter with multiple fire-zones
- Office network infrastructure implementation/support.
- Customer Cloud network implementation/support
- Different protocols BGP,OSPF,IPSEC, VLAN,VTP,STP,PVSTP,MSTP,IPv6 with different hardware and software implementation/support
- Juniper,Cisco,Linux based routing/switching/zone base firewalls implementation/support
- Network topology/IP addressing schema creation/implementation/support.
Embedded Linux, ITIL, Debian, Server-Monitoring, Nagios, Router / Gateways, Cloud Computing, IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
Orange Armenia, Yerevan
2/2009 – 12/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for office IT group
o Active Directory, File server, GPO support
o Exchange Server support
o Office and datacenter Cabling implementation and design responsible
o Responsible office IT Infrastructure and design
Responsible for IP Network, IT Security and infrastructure
o IP Network Design and security responsible
o Routers, Proxy, Firewalls, DNS, VPN, QoS implementation and support
o Responsible for intranet support and external web servers
o Load balancing
o Responsible Network Infrastructure and design for Orange Armenia
o All access level security implementation and support
o All workstations standardization responsible
o IT Security build and implementation
o Backup system implementation and support
Responsible for Call-Center and PBX
o Setup and support call center of Orange Armenia
o AVAYA PBX, IVR, CC, DVR, CTI, IC, CRM support
o Vectoring and routing implementation
o Reporting support
Responsible for Servers/Services
o Blade servers support
o VmWare ESX, linux-Vserver support
o SAN and NAS implementation and support
o 3-rd level 24/7 support of servers/services
o Monitoring implementation for Orange Armenia IP infrastructure
All Shop/service center support and implementation
o Setup and support network connection for all service center and shops
o Responsible for network connection and standards
o Responsible for security of the software running on the shops and service center
Manager of the Projects
o E-buro Project: All Orange Armenia PC/laptop soft standardization and controlling.
o GIN Project: Group Internal network project for building interconnection between all FT group entities
o Shop implementation: Shop implementation in Armenia. Manager for IT part.
o PBX-CC implementation: PBX and call center implementation
ITIL, Cisco Firewalls, Firewalls, SCRUM, Projektmanagement (IT), Server-Monitoring, Nagios, Router / Gateways, VMware vCenter, SNA (Systems Network Architecture), Cisco Switch, Cisco Router, VMware vSphere, VMware ESXi, KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
Lycos europe, Yerevan
9/2007 – 2/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for Chat Product of Lycos Europe
- (2+3) level support of Lycos chat product (jubii world )
o MySql database support
Responsible for Monitoring System of Lycos Europe
-(2+3) level of support of Lycos monitoring system
- Support monitoring team
- Divided Nagios (4000 host with 23.000) frontend and backend and run behind load balancer
Responsible for Problem management team of Lycos Europe
- Problem management and bug/problem fixing
o VDS problems
o NFS problems
o Web center problems (DB , Apache, PHP)
o Linux kernel and environment problems
o All Lycos product problems
Responsible for Development support of Lycos Europe
- Development Support in Lycos Armenia (200 development real and virtual servers)
- Support VMware ESX server.
- Support Linux-Vserver
- Support different services for Development Team
- Support Databases
- Python, C, C++, PHP/MySQL, Perl, shell, AWK, Sed.
Cisco Firewalls, Linux (Kernel), Projektmanagement (IT), Nagios, Linux Entwicklung, Router / Gateways, VMware vCenter, Cisco Switch, Cisco Router, Vserver (Linux), VMware vSphere, VMware ESXi, KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine)
SONICS SMART Interconnect, Yerevan
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
9/2005 – 9/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Maintenance of the LAN and other technical components.
Develop Tools for Developers team.
Created Testing environment for SONICS INC.
Support Automated running of regression tests.
Create and update http://www.sonicsinc.com web site
Responsible for Servers ( Web, Mail, Proxy, VPN )
Responsible for Salesforce CRM modification for SONICS requirements.
Support Regression works on different Platforms in Computer farm.
Python, C, PHP, MySQL, Perl, shell, AWK/sed programming.
Embedded Linux, Linux (Kernel), Oracle Solaris (SunOS), Server-Monitoring, Nagios, Router / Gateways, PHP
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF ARMENIA, Yerevan
1/2003 – 9/2005Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
- Manage organizational technical and programmatic aspects and oversee organizational initiatives;
- Realize oversight of the development of training materials and Internet resources;
- Develop and implement organizational outreach and related initiatives to foster development of the field of network administration in Armenia;
- Responsible for IT infrastructure - network and servers
- Attend and participate in field related conferences, and other meetings.
Linux Entwicklung, Router / Gateways, Cisco Switch, Cisco Router, PHP
Ort: Frankfurt am Mein ,Germany
Strong hands on experience with CISCO (8xx, 29xx, 35xx, 45xx, ASR10xx, ASA), Juniper SRX100, SRX240, EX2200, EX4500, MX480) series equipment, HP blade servers/systems and storages.
Strong experience with different virtualization technologies (VMware, XEN,KVM, MS Hyper-V, Linux-vserver).
Strong Linux/unix system administration skills and supported 1000+ servers and applications.
Supporting different services based on Linux/UNIX OS (Proxy server (Squid, Accelerator), Mail server (Sendmail, Postfix,exim), Domain name server (bind), MySQL server, PPP and Slip connections, SSH, ipchanis, Ipfwadm, iptables, shorwell, NTP,DHCP, Syslog, Log Watcher, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, POP3, IMAP, SSL, NTP, NFS, FTP, TFTP, SAMBA, LDAP, SNMP, SMTP, NIS, NIS+,SSH, DHCP, NAT, LSF (load balancing system), PXE boot. CFengine,FAI, SVN, CVS.)
Strong knowledge of Nagios and cacti monitoring systems including source code change of the products and integration with other products.
Professional knowledge of telecommunication services and solutions. Software engineering and integration with billing and open source projects.
Local and global network planning, system administration, hardware and software planning/licensing/purchase.
I have about 12 year experiences within IT network/system engineereing and different system integration.
I use to work Orange Armenia (france telecom) and I have built Orange network from scratch with success and later did supporting and was responsible for the IT infrastructure.
I have good experience working within big companies like Lycos Europe, Orange Armenia (France telecom), Veolia, Sonics Smart Interconnect and IREX. I have had many achievements including building Orange and Veolia network infrastructure from the scratch with success and after take position to be responsible for the IT infrastructure.
I have experience managing 1000+ servers and different services. I have good enouth skills of Linux/Unix administration and has been Lecture in University and provide "Linux Administration" course.
More detail you can see in resume.
I have good experience with visualization and one of the achievements was Virtual Call Center building for Orange which was nominated "Best Practice" for all FT group.
I have been certified as CCNP/JNCP/MCP/VCP4/ITILv3/ CCIE v5 (written exam) currently preparing for LAB exam.
In addition, I am motivated and enthusiastic, and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your firms success.
I have enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to further discussing opportunities with You.
Now I'm in Berlin and working for a company which provide IT infrastructure as a Service.
If you have any questions or require more detailed information, feel free to contact any time.
Looking forward to your positive feedback.