Social Media Redaktion
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
9/2017 – 11/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Launched a new community event at Wacom's European headquarters.
* Community Activation
* Speaker Selection
* Sponsor Selection
* Live Streaming: Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Mixer
* Portfolio Reviews
Marketing (allg.), Social Media Marketing, Public Relations
4/2017 – 6/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
On March 20th, I began as an instructor on the upcoming Adobe Gen Pro five week course. This included creating online content such as video as well as hosting live classes via Adobe Connect for 5 weeks.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Marketing (allg.), Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Social Media Redaktion
Ecco Marketing, Opladen
9/2016 – 2/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Communications Designer/Art Director/Copywriter/IllustratorEingesetzte Qualifikationen
Marketing (allg.), Auslandswerbung, Werbung, Grafikdesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
2/2016 – 7/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Worked with Adobe to plan a large scale creative and networking conference that took place on Saturday July 2nd in Düsseldorf.
* Selected speakers.
* Recruited seven Adobe Creative Jam teams from companies such as DDB, BBDO, Havas Worldwide and Ubisoft.
* Judges for the Creative Jam: Jens Kellersmann - Wacom and Thomas Junk - Demodern / Art Directors Club Germany.
* Hosted the Behance Portfolio Reviews
* Curated the Art Gallery, which featured 20 of the top artists from Nordrhein Westfalen.
* Included: Adobe Make It Zone
* Various interactive elements: Samsung 4D VR Chairs, blueBox's hologram technology, Eric Alexander's Der Schwarze Raum, etc.
* Facebook Live Stream on Adobe Deutschland's page.
Marketing (allg.), Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Adobe Photoshop
Advanced Photoshop Magazine / Imagine Publishing, Dusseldorf
2/2015 – 12/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
* Responsible for writing a monthly 5 page interview and 2 pages of news. 7 pages total out of 98!
* Creating original content for the internationally acclaimed digital arts magazine Advanced Photoshop.
* Connecting and developing relationships with artists and companies.
* Following tends in design and the arts.
* Selecting images to use for the articles, and acquiring permission to publish them.
* Set up the articles for the Game Art Special Edition!
Photoshop Creative Magazine / Imagine Publishing, Dusseldorf
2/2015 – 11/2015Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Contract writer for Photoshop Creative Magazine.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Wacom Europe, Dusseldorf
7/2014 – 3/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
* Responsible for the curation of the Wacom Gallery on Behance.
* Writing monthly articles that feature European artists utilizing the Wacom Gallery on Behance.
* Utilizing SEO Keywords for the articles.
* Contacting artists via email, Skype of phone.
* Keeping up with the latest trends in design.
* Attending art related events in Europe.
* Scouting talent for possible promotions, articles, and events.
* Worked with the Wacom Europe Social Media Manager to create and judge the Wacom 2015 Halloween Contest and Winter Holiday Contest.
Marketing (allg.), Werbung, SEO / SEM, Social Media Marketing, Texter, Journalismus
3/2014 – 7/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
After speaking at an Adobe Event in Berlin, I was asked by Adobe's Marketing Department to produce a conference for Düsseldorf. The took place on July 1st, 2014 and had 825 creatives in attendance. The event featured several speakers and an art gallery that featured artists from NRW.
* Moderator / host for the event that took place at the Capitol Theater.
* Helped organize the event with Adobe and find speakers for the Behance and Pecha Kucha
* Worked closely with Adobe on creating the agenda/schedule for the event.
* Promoted the event via all channels of social media, Xing, LinkedIn, Behance, Facebook, Meetup.org,
* Sponsored the Behance Art Gallery, which consisted of 9 artists.
* Sponsored the Behance Photo Booth along with Christian Köster. The video from the Photo Booth
Marketing (allg.), Public Relations
Logo, New York City
3/2010 – 6/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Graphic Design / Art Dept. - Logos Big Gay Sketch Show Season 3 (television series)
Designed 99% of the Graphics for the Art Dept.
Dressed sets alongside the Assistant Art Director.
Created and designed Props for various sketches.
Kundenname anonymisiert, New York City
8/2000 – 5/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Various clients.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Marketing (allg.), Werbeillustration, Werbung, Grafikdesign, Illustration (allg.), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Fotografie / Fotodesign
Ort: Murfreesboro, TN
Since moving to Europe, I have worked closely with the marketing and public relations teams at international companies such as Adobe and Wacom. I have also become a published writer for various international magazines. In addition to becoming a keynote speaker at conferences across Europe.
I am highly skilled in: Advertising/Marketing, Content Creation, Contest Deployment, Social Media, SEO, Copywriting, Journalism, Community Development, Engagement, etc. In addition, I have been working with Photohsop since 1994 and am I highly skilled in digital art as well as traditional art.
What you will learn about me is that I am motivated and driven. My main focus is to work for a company where I have the ability to grow with the company. I am able to work well on teams and take on leadership responsibilities.
Please note that I am able to speak German and attend meetings in German. My wife is from Germany, thus I already have a German work and residence permit.
Feel free to connect with me on Xing and LinkedIn.