Starting from software unit testing up to testing of the
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
9/2011 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Driver assistance system for Audi, it is a highly innovative project with 3D camera device, I am responsible for:
- coordination of software test group activities
- reviews of testplan, defects, test results and test implementations
- creating an environment for target testing in Tessy for DSP320, TMS570, Renesas D78F1845
- module/component tests in Tessy against the detail design(EAP) according to ISO26262
- creating an environment for MxVDev simulation (OS,CAN, ADC, FlexRay ....)
- integration tests in MxVDev (ENG7)
- software tests in MxVDev (ENG8)
- generating compiler personality for QAC
- static analysis in QAC to identify MISRA violations
Toyota, TRW Automotive
3/2008 – 9/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Coordination of software test for Toyota, test scope was ENG6/7/8. I was responsible for the whole software group in Poland and India.
Porsche, TRW Automotive
3/2006 – 3/2008Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Module and integration tests for Porsche in Tessy, test preparation for SPICE audit.
- Training Course in Europen Test Center Test Case Design
- Training Course in Europen Test Center Software Testing Foundation
- Project Management according to PMI PMBOK
- MKS Integrity training
- Functional Safety ISO 26262 workshop certificate provided by TUV NORD
- health and safety training,
- practical training in mechanic and electro mechanic vehicles industry,
I have a good working knowledge of various packages such as Windows 98, 2000, XP, 7, Packet MS Office, Corel, Protel ,MikroSim. Internet user, specialist in software for drivers
PLC (Siemens,GF,ModiconMicro,Saia), knowledge of computer languages (C, C++, Visual Basic, Assembler), DOORS, DAC, SourceInside, GroupWise, Lotus Notes, Version Manager, SVN, JIRA, Tracker, MKS Integrity, Enterprise Architect, Tessy, Cantata++, VectorCAST, TRACE32, MxVDev. small experience with ADTF from Electrobit.
Very good knowledge of microcontrollers (e.g. AVR, ARM,...).