Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Kundenname anonymisiert, zurich
2/2017 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
As a Project Solution Engineer my responsibilities are to provide connectivity and security solution services throw-out from client`s network to cloud and/or third-party network. Important part of every Project is to deliver Security per ISMS and Connectivity on promised time with in allocated budget. Every single Project demands deep architectural study to deliver clear Network connectivity and Stabil Security.Eingesetzte Qualifikationen
Kundenname anonymisiert, Nürnberg
8/2013 – 12/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Project 1: MPLS-WAN Network and Security Engineer (Project Management)
• Project 2: Migration from R71.30 to R77.20 on appliance 12400
• Project 3: Virtualization of Firewall appliance 13500
• Project 4: WLAN Centralization
• Project 5: Project Manager for Network Maintenance
• Project 6: Administration and Design of SharePoint and Documentation Management
Kundenname anonymisiert, Frankfurt
8/2012 – 10/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Project: End client was a bank, where my responsibility as a Fortigate Firewall Specialist to deploy three Zone Security (Cisco ASA & Fortigate firewalls). This is a new Installation on four different locations, two locations are in Germany and two locations are two different countries. Germany is centre of Security Zone, where Fortigate 600C devices are deployed as a cluster (Active-Passive) and replaced instead of Checkpoint Firewall.
• Project Work:
i) Responsibilities included: Firewall Management, Software /- Patches update, Deployment Planning, Designing, Network security solutions, architectures, Devises licensing and registration, quality assurance, Internal Staff Training, Project meetings with End Client and Project Manager to resolve technical Issues and provide solutions.
ii) Prepared and deployed new Configs, policies and conversion of policies from Checkpoint to FortiGate.
iii) Physically installation, deployment, connectivity test and failover test on FortiGate Firewall Devices.
iv) Onsite installation, deployment, and configuration of FortiAnalyser for all types of log and installation of FortiManager for FortiGate devices management.
v) Administration of devices & Monitoring logs, Calls & trouble tickets handling and troubleshooting.
vi) staff training, presentation and technical documentation.
vii) Proxy: Configured Web filtering, Explicit Proxy, Transparent Proxy, Anti Virus, IDS, IPS, VPN, remote access and Traffic Shaping.
viii) Configuring FSSO for single sign-on user access in a Windows AD environment using NTLM.
x) Demo Installation for FortiAuthenticator for Username/password authentication via 802.1X over external RADIUS Server.
• Devices: FortiGate100D, FortiGate 600C, FortiAnalyser 100C and FortiManager 100C
(MS.c. In Computer Systems Security)
• ISO 27001:2013 ISMS Certified Lead Auditor
• SharePoint for Administrators
• Enterprise Privacy Accredited Engineer (ProofPoint)
• Tufin Certified Security Expert (TCSE)
• Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) (CCNA Security)
• Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (SCCM)
• Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (SCCM)
• Fortinet Certified Network and Security Associate (FCNSA)
• Fortinet Certified Network and Security Professional (FCNSP)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)