Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Ericsson India, INDIA
5/2013 – offenTätigkeitsbeschreibung
Coordinate activities of optimization such as cleaning of non-necessary neighbors, optimization of Sites, check of active set size required for different sectors taking into account drive tests and statistics, Route design for customer and for acceptance clusters taking into account local knowledge of hot spots so the final route shows the zones that probably will have more traffic .Checked dominance using RF Tool and checked alarms, license faults, hardware faults through OSS and coordinate with the RNC and O&M support, Scheduling drive test activities for Drive Testers and analyzing data to fix Network Faultsas they arise and making recommendations for further improvements.
1/2009 – 4/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Network Optimization to achieve network KPI as agreed with Operator (Reliance) within the SLA.
• Hands-on experience in successful Lucent Technologies, Huawei CDMA &GSM projects.
• Proactively developed vital competitive analysis process to facilitate implementation of aggressive company network strategy.
(Bachelor Of Engineering)
Ort: BHOPAL INDIA
• Experience in analyzing drive test measurement
• Experience in network optimization with the help of parameters and counters
• Analyze daily report of cell sites and maintain KPI
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Highly focused, results oriented • Knowledge of MAPINFO
• Knowledge on using post processing and analysis tool (TEMS, NEMO, AGILENT or equivalent)
• Reliable, punctual and eager to learn
• Knowledge on usage of various BSS features for improving and optimizing the performance of the network.