Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
SAP, Walldorf / Paris - France
8/2011 – 12/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Contracted to work with SAP France for their client Publicis Group on the implementation of a new solution for media.
My main role was to support the PS team in development of a new functionality based on PS projects and Easy Cost Planning with SD pricing. Also I was involved in performance optimization of the PS application and RRB solution.
I supported the Project Development Lead by performing code reviews, conflict resolution during dual track transport import process and support pack upgrade.
- PS, SD
Software AG, Prague
8/2010 – 6/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Developing presentation layer and partly model layer of BSP applications for managing seating layouts of sports stadiums and theaters and administration of events. Also developed ABAP WebDynpro applications for managing configuration tables and ALV report for ticket sales.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
Philips Lighting, Netherlands, Brazil
11/2007 – 7/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Worked for Philips as a near-shore developer as well was a member of on-site team on several rollout projects.
- The most interesting projects were two rollouts in Brazil where I worked as a Lead Developer on a bespoke solution for material valuation (MM, CO, SD, PP, FI) and material import process (MM). Implemented the localization notes for Nota Fiscal Electronico on the Philips Lighting core system.
- Performance optimization of key processes in SD to improve dynpro response times of the Sales Order and Delivery transactions. Main task was to identify enhancements with worse performance and reactor them.
- Support pack upgrade project. Performed SPAU/SPDD and conflict resolution.
- Performed quality check for offshore development teams.
- FI, CO, MM, SD, PP
- Smartforms, BSP, Workflow
5/2006 – 6/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
BSP and Workflow developer
- Developed Invoice Web Approval Tool with use of BSP and Workflow
- Provided second and third level support for accounting departments in France and Denmark
Web Dynpro for ABAP
OO Design Patterns