I have graduated as a Business Computing specialist in 2006. I am an IT professional with an extensive experience in Software Quality Assurance (ISTQB certified) & Business Analysis having an extensive experience in Retail and construction projects
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Slovenske Elektrarne, Mochovce
Öl- und Gasindustrie
7/2012 – 1/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
* Managing the Test Process including planning, analyzing, results reporting and QA team coordination (8 testers).
* Gathering requests from clients and writing requirements book.
* Receiving, Analyzing and sending requests of new developments to developers.
* Updating the Application’s documentation after each new version/release of development.
* Preparing Test Plans, Test Designs and Test Cases.
* Managing all the manual/automated testing.
* Testing of enterprise client-server applications and related web-applications.
* Creating test strategies, plans and user interface documentation.
* Using black-box, White-Box and experience-based testing techniques.
Test levels: Component, Integration, System, Acceptance;
Test types: Functional, Non-functional, Confirmation, Regression
Ort: Beirut, Lebanon
Automated Test Complete ATC
HP Quick Test Professional QTP
I am writing you to express my interest in any freelance Software Tester and/or business analyst position vacancy posted by your company.
I have graduated as a Business Computing specialist in 2006. I am an IT professional with an extensive experience in Software Quality assurance & Business Analysis.
I have a full understanding of different types of software development life-cycles. I also have experience in learning and mastering new technologies and work methods.
I have worked closely with both Development and End User Departments and have been able to identify different type of problems and bugs.
I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
• Certified Quality assurance & Senior Business Analyst for more than 6 years (around 20 projects).
• Expert in creating test and Business documentation (Test Plans, Test cases, Release Documents, Test Reports, Business Requirements, trackers etc.)
• Extensive experience in software related to Retail, Design & Construction & Nuclear.
• Fluently speaks and write 3 languages (English, French, Arabic)
• Experience in Manual & Automated testing (Functional, Non-Functional)
• Team management skills (currently managing a team of international 8 testers/BA)
I am currently working for Slovenske Elektrarne as a Lead Tester/Business Analyst Consultant on a software that is developed for managing the construction/operation of Mochovce NPP Project, but my project is about to finish so I am looking for new opportunities in Europe.
Kindly find attached my resume, please to feel free using it for any other suitable opportunity.