Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Intel Mobile Communication, Munich, Dusseldorf, Porto Tokyo, Warsaw, Paris, Mi
4/2009 – 5/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Name of the project:- WCDMA Release 6 ,Release 7, Release 8 (HSPA & HSPA+) Testing:-
• I have worked as a Senior Engineer –Product Test in Mobile Handset Testing ,Field Verification Trials, Modem Testing, Protocol stack Testing and Operator Approval IOT for Intel Mobile Communication Platform specific to KPI and Lab IOT Tests) in Shizuoka, Tokyo & Sendai cities ( Japan), China and in various countries across Europe and India.
• Performed TSTS(Triple SIM, Triple standby), DSDS (Dual SIM , Dual Standby)and DSDA (Dual SIM, Dual Active)KPI and Stability testing on various Qualcomm chipsets.
• The job involves
o Understanding of the test specifications (3G,UMTS & 2G, GSM)
o Execution of tests using IMC Platform Boards and Express cards
o Collection of Traces for further analysis of backend Team
o Initial analysis of failure issues
o Reporting of results as per the Customer needs
• The KPI Field testing benchmarks the current IMC Platform against other competitor phones already present in the market and would help the Customer identify Performance issues and solve them before the phone is launched.
• Release 6, 7 & 8 features such as Cat 24(DC-HSPA+), Cat 10,Cat 14 DL,Cat 6 UL, CPC, Dynamic and Static Rx Diversity testing was performed in field.
• I was involved in Operator Approval IOT testing for operators like Softbank and Docomo in Tokyo, Japan for 1.5 yrs.
• Protocol Testing, AGPS Testing, L1(HSDPA Cat 8 and Cat 10) Testing, USIM Testing performed in DOCOMO and Softbank Lab in Tokyo, Japan.
• Executed full cycle of KPI Testing in field in Tokyo, Japan.
• Executed full cycle of DG11 Testing in field in Tokyo, Japan.
• Executed full cycle of KPI Testing for Panasonic in field in Tokyo, Japan.
• Executed full cycle of DG11(functional) and KPI Testing in field in Portugal(Porto), Germany(Munich and Dusseldorf) and Paris(France), Warsaw(Poland).
• Executed full cycle of DG-11(functional) and KPI for XMM2230 (Dual SIM- 2G) in Munich, Milano(Italy) and Paris.
• Executed full cycle of DG-11(functional) and KPI for XMM2230 (Dual SIM- 2G) in Shanghai, Shenzen and Chongqing in China.
• Worked as a FT Lead for Dual SIM project and UMTS Rel-8 platform project
• Recently handled the responsibilities of a FT Lead Engineer to organise test campaign in multiple location(Sanfrancisco, New York and Seattle) by defining process and constant monitoring .
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: C, Basic of TTCN
DOMAIN: LTE, UMTS,GSM- GPRS, EDGE.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT: Clearcase
SOTWARE TOOLS(DEVELOPMENT): Sunstudio, DDD debugger, Clarify, IDCE, Purecoverage
SOFTWARE TOOLS(TESTING): QXDM, QPST, QMICM, Mobile Analyser, Artemis, Netmonitor, Wireshark, iperf, Total Commander, Filezilla, Crash Inspect,ISTP, TEMS etc.
I have modem testing experience in LTE, UMTS, GSM, GPRS and EDGE.
I am Dynamic, hardworking, flexible with proven success in application software development, encompassing design, coding and testing.
I have Good communication skills, diligence and value for the teamwork.
I also have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment.