International Business Development - Asien, USA, UAE, Indien, UK, Australien, Deutschland (DACH)
Interkulturell Projektleitung und Management (P&L, Budget, Cross Functional, Cross-sector)
Schulung / Coaching (allg.)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
Franksalt Real Estate Limited, München / Malta
1/2014 – 6/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Overall responsibility for the marketing communications of EU and Non-EU clients, including P&L and KPI management
• Design and execution of overall marketing strategy and individual campaigns including marketing materials and purchase of media space
• Manage and coordinate the purchase and deployment of ATL & BTL tactical marketing tools including media space on an optimal and cost effective media matrix
• Procure and drive collaboration with media and advertising agencies
• Ensuring strong external campaigns customized with country and culture specific marketing tools.
• Securing brand awareness and brand consideration for clients - striving for the number 1 position in any market. Evaluating campaign results and present post-promotion reports to ensure best practices are incorporated into future activities and a ROI on the marketing budget is delivered to the clients.
• Maintaining a competitor report on tactical & strategic promotions for the clients’ core markets, monitoring industry trends and ensuring a consistent and sustainable brand image and CI for the clients is achieved.
MAN Truck & Bus AG München, München
1/2013 – 12/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Within the M&A, Cooperation’s and Corporate Strategy department , responsible to deliver and manage the achievement of a profitable and sustainable business platform (10% market share by 2020) for MAN in India and its export markets. Reporting and presenting to the German Board and Tier 1 Executive management.
• Cross functional and intercultural project management, coordination, and monitoring of work packages between Germany and India including sales and after sales, marketing, production, R&D, engineering, purchasing, quality and finance.
• Responsible for the creation, coordination, alignment and presentation of commercial topics including new market entry strategy, market feasibility studies, business cases to support Board decision making on new product launches, country-specific partner and channel strategy, country specific marcom and branding strategy.
• Developed MAN 2020 India retail channels’ network (Dealers & Service Providers) strategy.
MAN Truck & Bus AG München, München
11/2011 – 12/2013Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Project lead and focal point of contact between the After Sales division of MTB Germany and MTB Asia-pacific region. Reporting to Tier 1 and Tier 2 MAN German management committee.
• Lead negotiator and facilitator in the acquisition of new sales and service partners for MAN in Asia- Pacific and India. Within less than 6 months of initial start with MAN, acquired new partners in the Philippines, Singapore, Mongolia, Taiwan, South Korea, Malaysia, India, and New Caledonia
• Responsible for driving overall market share growth via development of an integrated retail channel development strategy with operational implementation platform. Performed market research analysis, routes to market, Greenfield customer acquisition channels, brand leverage optimization scenarios among other ad-hoc analysis.
• Steering the overall MTB brand marketing and communications strategy by introduction of customized intercultural sales and marketing techniques aimed to enhance MTB brand differentiation and USP’s in the Asian region.
• Cross-functional leadership and management in the ground up development of India specific MAN products’ portfolio technical standards for operative use by dealer network in India.
• Designed requirements, harmonized intercultural process and organizational discrepancies’ in the implementation of quality, organizational and technical standards and underlying business processes for MAN Trucks in the Asian and Indian markets.
Eurocopter EADS, Donauwörth
Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie
1/2011 – 11/2011Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Responsible for supporting the PMO (Program Management Office) and Product Delivery Team in both strategic and operational deliverables for the Airbus A350XWB Cargo Doors Work Package. This includes but is not limited to End to End Project Management for the Eurocopter team based in Germany (Hamburg and Donauwörth) with the Risk Sharing Partner-Korean Airlines, based in South Korea.
As Deputy to Product delivery manager, in this role I am responsible for overall Project Planning for a highly complex cross border project in supporting a diverse stakeholder group (Germany & South Korea) to provide consultative support for all planning and operational initiatives including financial management information analysis and reporting, stakeholder communications and daily project operational deliverables’.
Also responsible for consolidation, analysis and reporting of Budget, P/L, Forecast, and Operational Planning. Specifically analyzing cost and schedule variances compared to prior periods and trend data to recommend corrective actions that identify maximal resource efficiency ensuring that the project is completed on Time, Cost and Quality.
Ensuring compliance with Eurocopter Program Management Office in terms of Business processes, IT and tools by establishing and maintaining appropriate internal controls (SAP, Unified Planning, Airbus GRAMS requirements, Earned Value Management).
Responsible for Risk Assessment, analysis and reporting
EADS Cassidian, Manching
Luft- und Raumfahrtindustrie
8/2010 – 12/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
•Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
•Assess the change impact
•Complete change management assessments
•Create change management strategy
•Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
•Identify and manage anticipated resistance
•Consult and coach project teams
•Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
•Support communication efforts
•Support training efforts
•Support and engage senior leaders
•Coach managers and supervisors
•Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
•Coordinate efforts with other specialists
•Integrate change management activities into project plan
•Evaluate and ensure user readiness
•Track and report issues
•Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
•Support change management at the organizational level, Enterprise Change Management
Becton Property Group, Melbourne
1/2008 – 12/2009Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Reporting directly to the Executive Management Team and CEO for Becton Property Group in Australia responsible for the global marketing and sales strategy for Becton’s residential property portfolio. Responsible for the management and coaching of a team of 4 personnel.
• Developed and steered country specific sales and marketing activities including the creation of local marketing content, PR & media plans, local, and national and international event management.
• Championed the international sales strategy for Becton’s residential projects in the Indian and Asian markets. Focal point of contact & brand ambassador for global sales across diverse customer base including B2B, B2C and High Net worth customers.
• Established, coordinated and managed Becton’s global marcom mandates.
• Established and steered sales agent network for Becton in the Middle East and India.
• Led business development efforts for BRIC market expansion.
Dubai World, Dubai
1/2007 – 12/2007Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Managed all strategic and tactical project marketing and communication (including PR & Events) requirements for Dubai World’s flagship projects Downtown Jebel Ali and The Galleries, targeting both regional (Middle East) and international markets.
• Solely developed, coordinated and executed the corporate communications strategy including marketing and sales plan for over 300 mixed use property developments.
• Drove and coordinated all necessary ATL and BTL communication responsibilities to establish, consolidate and enhance the newly formed developers’ corporate and media awareness within the Middle East and International markets (Limitless, part of Dubai World was formed as a new entity in 2005).
• Strategic networker in managing high profile relationships for a diverse customer base through implementation of clear, concise and effective communication directives.
• Worked with in-house corporate team on all elements of an integrated marketing mix including business strategy, brand conceptualization, advertising, media planning and execution channels as well as ROI analysis and evaluation of the brand performance-in line with the established marketing plan.
Colliers International, Serbia
1/2005 – 12/2006Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Designed, implemented and facilitated the execution of Colliers Central & Eastern Europe integrated marketing and sales strategy with underlying operational plan and a benchmarked budget maximized for 100% off-plan Sales worldwide.
• Managed the end to end development of Colliers corporate and client marketing to ensure maximum local, regional and international brand leverage.
• Led the firms’ international sales and business development activities for EMEA through market research, sales and market forecasting, target market / customer analysis & segmentation, prospecting, pitching and acquiring potential intermediaries as strategic long-term partners for International Sales.
Philip Morris USA, Minneapolis
8/2002 – 8/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Responsible for tobacco sales (B2B) for Philip Morris tobacco portfolio (Marlboro) in a defined territory of 200 retailers in Minneapolis, USA. Achieved a 90 % new product penetration rate across the assigned territory within 6 months of employment (1st full time position post-graduation).
• As Sales manager for the territory, directly responsible for negotiations with customers (B2C & B2B) for individual store sales forecasting, target setting, product pricing, product margins, direct & indirect intermediary channel development, in store product placement, inventory management, and POS promotion management in order to maximize Philip Morris brands revenue and market share within each of the 200 retail stores.
(Bachelor of Science)
Bachelor of Science Economics - USA
Project Management - PMP