Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
SAGE SA,Lausanne, Lausanne
11/2006 – 7/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Release planning and scheduling with the project managers and the rollout of software through effective communication and managing the expectations of the customer during every release.
• Engaged different development teams during the product releases and delivered different types of releases – alpha, beta, delta and complete releases.
• Installation check and deployment of the software in various staging, testing, and integration environments.
• Cd release and installation of the product to the customers with the appropriate instruction and release notes.
• Documentation of Release notes with the salient new features, enhancements and error corrections and delivered to the clients.
Project Coordination/Communication Management
• Management of product release, co-ordination with the development teams located around the globe to consolidate the list of activities and ensuring the release scheduling and cut-off dates are adhered to and managed quick and effective packaging for every release and delivery to the customer.
• Addressed customer complaints with Service Level Agreements for the release deliveries and ensure appropriate correction packages are provided.
• Preparation of Communication Management plan Sprint-plan meetings with the Project managers. Distribute Information-Code freeze mails to be sent to the developers and the testing teams.
(Bachelor's Degree in Science)
*Skilled in IT coordination and followup activities
*MS Office,Oracle PL/SQL,MS Reporting services
*Agile Scrum master