Specialize in providing high quality, reliable and flexible development based on best practices and patterns.
SAP ABAP (BC-ABA)
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
GDF Suez, Aberdeen
Öl- und Gasindustrie
7/2012 – 1/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
• Printing in Logistics Execution (LE) and SAP RLM (Scotland)
• SAP Interface with IBM Maximo (Scotland)
• SAP Workflow in Purchasing (France and Scotland)
ABAP implementation of printing (Adobe Interactive Forms, Smartforms) in Logistics Execution (LE): Shipping & Transport and SAP RLM: Packing, Shipping, Returns. Reponsible of barcode prining and Zebra printer configuration.
In charge of SAP ABAP interface implementation (REST concept) with IBM Maximo (Asset Management) and BizTalk middleware system. Genereting XML, XSL schemas and automatic unit tests.
Responsible for providing multilevel acceptance (with deadline monitoring) workflow template and implementation of Requisition and Purchase Order.
SAP WF, SAP ABAP (BC-ABA)
• Experienced in Material Management (MM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Warehouse Management (WM); Finance, Logistics Execution, SAP Industry Solutions: Oil & Gas
• Experienced in SAP Gateway solutions, OData, HTML5, SAP RFC, REST architecture, SAP Workflow, Barcodes, interfacing with external systems, printing in Adobe Interactive Forms, Smartforms and SAP Script (Zebra printer), web technologies Web Dynpro, SAPUI5, ABAP OO, reporting, IDocs
• Experienced in data and process modeling (notations: BPMN, ERD, UML)
• Experienced in testing (unit testing, eCatt)
• Experienced in data migration