Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
4/2010 – 12/2014Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
12/2013 - 12/2014 Nokia Networks Germany – Test Program Manager for the Finance Backbone Project
• Global program, to upgrade the current SAP ERP layer MM/WM/PP/AM/SD/FI/CO/PS structure installed in 162 countries and deploying new SAP EPM layer (HANA, BO, BPC, BW, MDM, CRM, ERM) and Oracle HFM landscape improving finance closing and reporting capabilities, improving Project/Opex/Capex/HeadCount forecast and annual planning granularity and capabilities.
• Coordinate a test program containing 8 test managers, 540 testers distributed in 10 global regions from 5 different business units. Handling data in 8 dimensions (Profit Center, Cost Center, Company Codes, Project WBS, currency type, data type (actual/forecast/annual plan/allocation) and Unified chart of accounts.
• Functional and non-functional test assessment, strategy and concept. Test preparation, execution and reporting.
• Test strategy alignment with Content and IT modules: Data Management, Planning and Forecasting, Consolidation and Reporting, Infrastructure, Authorization and Compliance.
• Reporting to Program team, Leadership team and Steering Group.
10/2012 – 12/2013 Wal-Mart Brazil: Project Manager for the Local Tax Module
• Manage project in close coordination and alignment with US based Program manager, conducting two months of design for Java/Mainframe solution, two months build, eight months of unit, integration and user acceptance test for two distribution centers and 150 wholesale/retail stores on Southeast region. Created a Java based web tools supported by Mainframe DB2 database, to automatically receive electronic invoices via XML file attached to email, process and validate all related merchandise taxes, products and quantities, validate goods and invoices received against Purchase Orders. Prove performance capabilities of processing up to 30.000 of Notas Fiscais (Invoices) per month, per store.
02/2012 – 10/2012 – Nokia Siemens Networks: ECC6.0 Test Manager Upgrade for North America Region
• Consolidate regression test scope and test scripts re-usage definition for North American Countries to support SAP 6.0 upgrade; Report to global project coordination and to other regions on a daily basis.
• Create and maintain the Test Plan and Test Strategy, Test Traceability Matrix, Quality Center Project and Accesses, Test Scripts review and approval according to SOX standards.
10/2011 – 05/2012 – Nokia Siemens Networks Brazil - SAP MM Functional Consultant SCM Import/Export
• Create and maintain the business blueprint, Test Plan and Test Strategy, Test Traceability Matrix, Quality Center Project, review of the Test Scripts and approval according to SOX standards, NSN Internal project implementation methodology and Brazilian Government Siscomex directives. Preparation of the Master Data and Test Data.
• Integrate third-party software (NSI eComex) with SAP via IDOCs and RFC calls via SOAP to SAP Function Modules; Additional integrations with Siscomex, SEFAZ, SATI, eComex;
• Unitary and integration test for six types of IDOCs: Material, POs, SOs, Deliveries, Billing Docs and Invoice (Nota Fiscal), validate IDOC data according to business needs; Function Module unitary testing.
• Create End-To-End Test scenarios for import, export and reimport test cases for resale, consumption, assets, industrialization, temporary admission, recycle and refurbishment;
• Regression test scoping scripting using eCatt
• Cutover support: Mass migration and transmission of SAP master data, including: materials (all views), incoterms, POs, SOs, deliveries, vendors, exchange rates, customers, carriers and brokers.
07/2010 – 10/2011 – Nokia Siemens Networks Brazil: Test Manager Fiscal NFe 2.0, IN86, SPED Project
• Test execution using change requests as reference and Third Party provider software (Apassos APS) integrated with SAP MM/SD/PS/FI/AM, debug new custom created ABAP programs and RFCs;
• Create and maintain Test Plan and Test Strategy, Test Traceability Matrix, Quality Center Project and Accesses, Test Scripts review and approval according to SOX standards, NSN Internal project implementation methodology and Brazilian Government directives. Test Data preparation. Two main test phases: Integration and UAT;
• IN86, SPED data file generation and consistency check with SAP using production like data, checking and fixing errors/warnings identified by SVA. Create and implement new procedures to fix process related defects; CSTs, CFOPs and NCMs determination, 451 (Stock Control) and 471 (Asset) files extraction process definition;
• Test all forms of NSN Brazil invoice issuance to make sure upgrade NFe 2.0 works properly, from all branches, movement types, returns, invoice cancellation and security profiles;
04/2010 – 10/2010 –Nokia Siemens Networks – SAP Test Manager Ecuador Deployment Project
• Based on business blueprint, Test plan creation and maintenance, Test Schedule (High Level and detailed with prioritizations), Test Strategy, Test Traceability Matrix, Quality Center Project and user access; Test Scripts review and approval according to SOX standards and NSN SAP Methodology. Test Data preparation. Four main test phases: Unitary, Integration, User acceptance and Performance;
• Conducted Entry criteria and Signoff meetings: Checking and controlling configuration and ABAP development, transports, resources availability, defects, environment data refresh, testing schedule, risk assessment);
• Test resources management: business specialists, key users and end-users. Provide QC training;
• Defect prioritization and severity classification; Report to higher management, local and global;
• Test new Enterprise Structure, including company code, plants, sale organization and storage locations;
• Extend and test materials for local plants to receive from global supplying plants, create Transfer Prices;
• Local Sales Mode and Direct Export mode;
• Test of End-to-End Sales Order Driven Test scripts, with master/quantity contracts, Sales Order, purchase requisition, purchase Orders, intercompany invoice, proforma, MIGO, MIRO, Delivery, billing document, Fiscal and accounting validation;
• Kardex Report white box testing: analyze/debug ABAP code (stock movements and cost postings), per material, per plant and per valuation type extracting entire months of data from SAP Material Ledger tables, in order to identify and fix critical performance issue;
• Test newly created country security profiles, country specific, for Logistics and accounting areas;
Reporting, Oracle (allg.), Access, DB2, SAP CRM, Hardware Entwicklung, SAP Sicherheit (allg.), IT Sicherheit (allg.), Projektmanagement (IT), Testing (IT), Testdesign (IT), CATT / eCATT - Computer Aided Test Tool (SAP), SAP CO, SAP BW, SAP ABAP (BC-ABA)
1/2005 – 4/2010Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
08/2008 – 04/2010 – Supply Chain Consultant, Business Analyst and Project/Test Manager for Pegasus Project
• Elicitation of new requirements and detailed specifications; Investigate code and corrected specifications for defects found in production;
• Review and approve new functionalities with the customer;
• Created a test plan and test scenarios for Change Requests(CR) and problem tickets (PTR)
• Promote code through different environments (development, test, pre-production and production)
• Respond to audits on behalf of support team;
• Maintain application architecture and system integration.
04/2008 – 08/2008 – Project Manager, Test Architect for WalMart Brazil Web-portal project
• Define a test plan and strategy to manage and control WalMart’s new web portal for the Brazilian market, including Functional, System, Integration and Performance testing (Stress and Load Tests);
• Management of scope, work schedule and resources allocation; Identify and mitigate risks;
• Performance Analyzes: Application isolation level to prevent dead-locks; application, IIS and database cache optimization; database tuning via SQL transactions cost evaluation and indexes implementation; Simultaneous users and total network traffic via SNMP analyzes; average response time for Web and SQL servers; CPU, memory and network devices (router, firewall, load balancer and switches) utilization; bottlenecks and breaking points identification; Using WWPM methodology, based on PMBOK;
• Metrics collection and executive reporting;
• Rational Performance Tester, Rational Clear Quest Test Management and Rational Portfolio Management;
Test Architect, Test Consultant and Test Manager for DirecTV Project
• Enterprise test project to offshore 65 resources from US to Brazil including testers, test leaders, release managers, automation specialists and performance test specialists. Overall knowledge migration coordination for 16 applications, including SAP FI/SD/MM/PP, credit check, Voice Recognition, Unix billing, middleware SOAP and B2C/B2B e-Commence applications supporting 16 million customers, partners, retailers and carriers (DHL, K&N);
• Service delivery management: skill set definition, staffing, allocation, release schedule and delivery management. Represent IBM within DirecTV executive committee; providing process and methodology background to ramp up new resources and speed up steady state condition, increasing DirecTV release delivery capabilities;
• Test Assessment: Analysis and implementation of DirecTV internal Quality Assurance SDLC processes, methods, communications, test strategy and road map definition, physical and human resources;
• SAP Test Leader: plan, prepare, automate, review and approve SAP test cases; test data and test delivery management for MM/SD/FI/PP customization projects;
• Change Review Board: part of a team evaluating impacts to scope, resources allocation and schedule on a fast changing environment;
• Define automation strategy (Test Scenarios and Test Data), frame-work and modularity; Using Quick Test Pro;
• Test Scripts and Evidences management via Mercury Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Mercury Governance Management Tool (customized) and Rational Portfolio Management;
Test Specialist for RDx Project
• Centralized HW/SW IBM Product Reference Data Hub distributing data for other 60 pricing, billing and engineering systems. Using UVATS/Teamroom Notes DBs and Rational Manual/Functional Tester tools;
• Testing SAP MM, Java applet, and AIX compiled applications; MQSeries, FTP and ACTA middleware;
• Test cases and test data creation, review, execution and automation with Rational Functional Tester;
• Part of a team with 12 members; Test Managers located in US, testers located in Brazil, Mexico, China and India; Supporting the “around the sun” testing initiative;
Reporting, SQL, Hardware Entwicklung, Firewalls, UNIX, AIX, IT Portfoliomanagement, Testing (IT), Qualitätsmanagement / QS / QA (IT), SAP FI, SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP Beratung (allg.), SAP PP, IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
8/1999 – 11/2004Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Mobile Network Test Engineer - R&D environment
• 2G mobile networks testing: TDMA/GSM Mobile networks testing utilizing complete set of HW components (mobile devices, base transceiver station, network core, switches and antennas). Test automation supporting complete quality assurance procedure after every new HW or SW release or product customization in order to reach quality gates, validating signaling levels, hand-offs, reliability, traffic loads, voice to PSTN and GPRS/EDGE data to IP Network capacity and quality levels validation, to certify functionality and compliance with market standards and regulations; proposing and updating testing plans and procedures, check points based on customer feedbacks, support tickets and lessons learned;
Developer, Software Designer and Test Architect - R&D environment
IP Network Analyst
• Network application layer implementation and monitoring (DHCP, FTP, HTTP, FTP, routing, load balancing, DNS, security, proxy, POP/SMTP, SNMP, SSL, Telnet, internet IPv4, remote administration); Integration of Servers/Workstations/terminals/Printers/Gateways/Switches/Routers/Radio and optical Interfaces/HUBs to IP networks.
• Network Traffic management using SNMP;
• Open Source application deployment (Project Management and Collaboration, Test & Defect Management, Performance Testing, CRM, Requirements and Version Management) using MySQL, Apache and PHP;
• Engineering and Architecture CAD design: 2D/3D products detailed design, electric electronic circuits, factory layout plants, 3D mechanical parts detail design and model rendering;
mySQL, dBase, Hardware Entwicklung, SSL / TLS, IT Sicherheit (allg.), Testing (IT), Qualitätsmanagement / QS / QA (IT), Load Balancing / Lastverteilung, Apache, Mobile Entwicklung (allg.), Versionierung / Versionsverwaltung, Visual Basic Script (VBS), Softwareentwicklung (allg.), Java (allg.), Delphi
Strong communicator, used to work in teams of various sizes, taking ownership and committed to deliver the highest possible quality, on time and on budget.