PHP7 Jahre, 7 Monate Erfahrung
Projekt‐ & Berufserfahrung
2/2018 – 6/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
The project entailed migrating the NativeScript app to React Native.
The backend, which was still running both PHP and NodeJS, was refactored into using NodeJS solely.
Philips Medical / Amazon Web Services, Eindhoven
High-Tech- und Elektroindustrie
3/2017 – 1/2018Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
As a Senior Developer, I am working in a team to create the Device Cloud 3.0.
It is a multi-tenant Iot platform, also called the Health Suite Digital Platform of Philips, that runs on AWS. It is to connect millions of medical and consumer lifestyle devices to the Cloud.
The project is a partnership between Philips and AWS. As such, I have worked closely with Architects, developers and testers from both organizations. Part of the project was obtaining training from AWS and working from one of their offices on the West Coast (U.S.).
Node.js, Cloud Computing
iArchiv AG, Zürich
2/2016 – 2/2017Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
1. Architect the front- and back-end solution
2. Recruit and hire other NodeJs engineers
3. Front-end development using Angular2
4. Back-end development based on Meteor (a NodeJS framework), MongoDB. Hosted in the Amazon Cloud.
AngularJS, Architektur (allg.)
1/2013 – 2/2016Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
1. Development / migration of Sencha Touch into Angular2 with NativeScript
2. Back-end development in PHP5 using OOP and SOLID principles
3. Integration with Sencha Touch in the front end by means of a REST API
and packaging it into a hybrid app using PhoneGap / Cordova
4. Setting up unit tests with Codeception, integration tests with Postman,
acceptance tests with Siesta.
5. Project management of freelance developers and designers
BodyWatch International, Zürich
8/2008 – 12/2012Tätigkeitsbeschreibung
Creation of online courses targeted to people with lifestyle-related ailments
(diabetes type 2, food intolerances, chronic infections)
2. Project Management of new product development: online Menu planner, custom
shopping list and Rotation Diet Plan
3. Creation of sales websites for each individual course
4. Creation and management of autoresponders
5. Management of online marketing campaigns (Adwords and affiliates)
Created niche web-based membership sites based on Wordpress & LAMP
technologies that generated a turnover of on average €150k per annum
Managed offshore development of several online services like the online
menu planner, custom shopping list and rotation diet plan
Autodidact training of PHP development, MySQL administration and
Managed a project with an animator, sound studio and HTML developer that
led to a critically acclaimed RSA animation
Obtained the second highest position of best-selling affiliate products in the
health market in the Netherlands
(Master (University of Amsterdam))