We are a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 100 grassroots organizations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues – ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than one million disadvantaged young people per year.
Every day, millions of young people play street football on dangerous pitches – kicking the ball through trash heaps, motorways and violent neighbourhoods. In collaboration with our partners, we develop footballing infrastructure to ensure that more young people have safe places to play.
The role of the Product Management consultant - Infrastructure will be to help us in the development of a consistent infrastructure portfolio, including infrastructure solutions like love.futbol, SafeHub, or Stadium in a Box.
• You research the current status quo regarding infrastructure solutions within our ecosystem and create a strategic plan for a new infrastructure portfolio
• You conduct market research, analyse potential partner relationships for the products, and continuously develop products into propositions that have an optimum market fit
• You create a consistent internal strategy for the management and execution of each product oversee individual product development of each distinct infrastructure solution
• You recruit and supervise third party providers needed to implement the products within the portfolio and manage the implementation of infrastructure projects
• You assist our Sales & Marketing team with the identification of high-potential regions and constituencies for the portfolio
• You have an academic degree in a related field of study or you offer equivalent experience in product development and management
• You have thorough knowledge of the market relating to infrastructure products, including practical experience with hardware/software models in the sport for development sector
• You are a creative and strategic thinker with entrepreneurial spirit and possess the ability and knowledge to strategically develop and tactically deploy products
• You have proven project management skills and are quality oriented and cost conscious
• You are a strong and self-confident communicator who communicates his/her ideas and proposals convincingly to colleagues, partners, and customers
• You are able to structure and carry out your workload independently with a proactive behaviour
• You are an open-minded team player who likes to think cross departmental and work together with people from different intercultural backgrounds
• You can identify strongly with our cause – ideally, you are interested in football as well
• You offer a high proficiency and fluency in English and if possible knowledge of another language
Für Sie und Ihr Projekt.
Für dieses Projekt können Sie als Freelancer und Mitglied von freelance.de kostenfrei die Allianz Haftpflichtversicherung erhalten.
Kategorien und Skills
- Weitere technische Qualifikationen
Marketing, Vertrieb, Kommunikation:
Sprachen, Dienstleistung, Soziales:
Sie suchen Freelancer?
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt aus und erhalten Sie noch heute passende Angebote.Jetzt Projekt erstellen