* Degree or education as technician with proficiency of requirement engineering
* Profound background in E-Commerce along with know-how of E-Commerce software platforms
* Solid knowledge of agile software development as well as familiarity with quality assurance and testing
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with competency of interacting with multiple teams including technical and non-technical users
* Confidence in working within distributed delivery teams along with external partners
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German is advantageous
* Conducting, improving and creating E-Commerce topics in close cooperation with internal and external partners
* Being responsible for end-to-end process for specific core topics and improving it in continuous succession with consideration of all departments and surrounding systems
* Defining, collecting and managing business requirements, test cases and user stories
* Coordinating business refinement workshops in collaboration with SAP Hybris solution architects
* Specifying business requirements and testing the deliverables in an agile project context
* Collaborating with internal and external implementation teams for supporting the implementation of user stories
Location: Männedorf, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Als registriertes Mitglied von freelance.de können Sie sich direkt auf dieses Projekt bewerben.
Schreiben Sie Ihr Projekt kostenlos aus und erhalten noch heute passende Angebote.jetzt Projekt erstellen »